Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl 2nd Half Discussion Thread***

Eli: "Knock, knock"

Peyton (rolling his eyes):  "Who's there?"

Eli: "Two Super Bowl rings, loser!!"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow!!..... People at work better get my cash ready lol

Quote:You better check the rule book on that..... :thumbsup:

Dang it...am I allowed to cheer for him?? Where's JT??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Right now the score is:

Seattle's D/ST 16

Seattle's O 13

Denver is in third place with zero.

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

Papa Johns just called to cancel their endorsement contract.

I love the way that Seattle is playing.  I hope the Jaguars can play that style of football someday.  Strong defense + a capable offense >>>>> an OK defense + strong offense.  It continues to show itself.  Guys like Manning, Brady, they can only get you so far in the playoffs.

Hope Sherman is okay, he's become one of my favorite players over the past few weeks.  

Demaryius Thomas forgetting how to run downfield again.

Another funny Tebow commercial!!

Sherman looks like Doug E. Doug!!!

Stick a fork in this one. 

Quote:I love the way that Seattle is playing.  I hope the Jaguars can play that style of football someday.  Strong defense + a capable offense >>>>> an OK defense + strong offense.  It continues to show itself.  Guys like Manning, Brady, they can only get you so far in the playoffs.

Hope Sherman is okay, he's become one of my favorite players over the past few weeks.  
Welcome to the dark side. Smile

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Am I evil to hope that the Broncos don't score a single point?

Marshawn Lynch has really become one of my favorite guys over time too.  The whole deal with the media trying to get him to talk (which I thought was overdone and borderline stupid.  If he doesn't want to talk to the media he shouldn't have to) and him avoiding them at all costs was interesting.  I'm on his side with the media thing, obviously, I think they should have left him alone.  He's a guy with a troubled past that doesn't feel like talking about it.  The fact that they were talking 6 digit fines if he didn't go to media day was insane to me.  Couple that with his hard nosed style of play and yes I'm a fan.  Beastmode all day.

Quote:Am I evil to hope that the Broncos don't score a single point?

Nope.  I hope the Hawks shut them out.

Laurence Fishburne has one hell of a voice. 

Quote:Am I evil to hope that the Broncos don't score a single point?

Not at all and you aren't the only one.

Quote:Welcome to the dark side. Smile

If this side is wrong....then I don't want to be right.   :thumbsup:

Hah, I love the look on Elway's face.

Quote:Laurence Fishburne has one hell of a voice.

Sounds just like Pavarotti!!

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 09:58 PM by rollerjag.)

It's hard not to like what Carroll has done in Seattle. In today's NFL, it is amazing to watch any defense completely stop any offense, let alone this Denver team.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Sounds just like Pavarotti!!

Man is talented.