Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl 2nd Half Discussion Thread***

Quote:What did he have to be frazzled about tonight?? Did he even get almost sacked during the game?
Being the 3rd youngest QB to win a Super Bowl

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Being the 3rd youngest QB to win a Super Bowl

I mean once he got over that...he wasn't really challenged much I don't think. Don't get me wrong...I think he's very calm when it counts, but this game wasn't much of a challenge for him once the clock started.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I mean once he got over that...he wasn't really challenged much I don't think. Don't get me wrong...I think he's is very calm when it counts, but this game wasn't much of a challenge for him once the clock started.
Lynch did next to nothing. Wilson if my math is correct was over 70% accuracy. Out of this younger generation of QBs, Wilson is the best.

Quote:What did he have to be frazzled about tonight?? Did he even get almost sacked during the game?
Hater! He had several broken down pocket passes, and he got it done. He was indeed 'cool as a cucumber.'

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I mean once he got over that...he wasn't really challenged much I don't think. Don't get me wrong...I think he's very calm when it counts, but this game wasn't much of a challenge for him once the clock started.

Well, having a defense that scores as many points as the opposing offense will certainly reduce the pressure on you.

Quote:Hater! He had several broken down pocket passes, and he got it done. He was indeed 'cool as a cucumber.'

Where am I hating on him??? Tongue It's more of a criticism of Denver than of him!!

Quote:Lynch did next to nothing. Wilson if my math is correct was over 70% accuracy. Out of this younger generation of QBs, Wilson is the best.

I agree that he is the best of the young generation of QB's!

Quote:I have to disagree with Troy Aikman and others. This game DOES define Peyton Manning's legacy.

Troy Aikman was right. Peyton Manning's legacy is "the best regular season quarterback in NFL history." One Super Bowl is not going to define that.

Quote:Lynch did next to nothing. Wilson if my math is correct was over 70% accuracy. Out of this younger generation of QBs, Wilson is the best.
Wilson is good but if Luck was on that team they would be just as good if not better

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2014, 12:21 AM by Redsky39.)

The entire Bronco's team was outplayed in all phases. Of course people will blame Manning, but the entire team played absolutely awful. One player can't make a difference on that.

Quote:Wilson is good but if Luck was on that team they would be just as good if not better
Luck would be too busy throwing picks

Quote:Luck would be too busy throwing picks

But the way the were playing tonight...Denver wouldn't have caught them!! :thumbsup:

Del Rio should've taken the USC job, now he'll most likely be let go as a DC

When I watch Wilson....I see Manziel

Quote:Del Rio should've taken the USC job, now he'll most likely be let go as a DC

You think he will be let go? Seems like the whole team imploded tonight, not just defense.

Quote:You think he will be let go? Seems like the whole team imploded tonight, not just defense.

Looked like Seattle had Denver's playbook......... (joking)

Quote:When I watch Wilson....I see Manziel

I agree it's like watching Johnny play I don't get why people say it won't translate to the nfl when they just watched it in the Super Bowl if he didn't have that mobility he gets sack with possible fumbles or throws picks from the pressure
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:I agree it's like watching Johnny play I don't get why people say it won't translate to the nfl when they just watched it in the Super Bowl if he didn't have that mobility he gets sack with possible fumbles or throws picks from the pressure
I think Manziel embraces contact more. We don't need a QB afraid of contact (Gabbert), but we don't need a QB that jeopardizes his health instead of sliding or getting out of bounds

Quote:You think he will be let go? Seems like the whole team imploded tonight, not just defense.

The offense struggled against the NFL's best defense, so you can't blame any of Peyton Manning's problems on OC Adam Gase. But I would not hesitate to consider firing JDR because the Seahawks scored 40 points only twice in 2013 - against the Jaguars and Vikings, two of the NFL's bottom feeders - so the Broncos must have a bad defense to let that happen.

Quote:The offense struggled against the NFL's best defense, so you can't blame any of Peyton Manning's problems on OC Adam Gase. But I would not hesitate to consider firing JDR because the Seahawks scored 40 points only twice in 2013 - against the Jaguars and Vikings, two of the NFL's bottom feeders - so the Broncos must have a bad defense to let that happen.

16 points on D and special teams which correlates to only 27 on offense. Seahawks just beat the bricks off the broncos that's all that needs to be said.
"Get Better Everyday"