Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Share Your Game Day Experience" email from the Jags

As a season ticket holder, we receive a survey after each home game.  Given the fact that we haven't won a game at Everbank in over a year, I'd love to see some of the fans responses to the survey.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguar surveys. Brought to you by the same idiots who thought "We want more" was a good advertising slogan in the midst of rock bottom.

Pools are nice and how bout that BIG *** Scoreboard!

I received an email like this about 3 weeks ago for my views on the game I attended when I was over there in September!

I'm not sure if it's the same one, but it came with a link to a survey. I was hoping I would be entered into a prize draw, but no such luck.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

The Prizes were supposed to be given out by Blake Bortles personally, but he gave them off to someone else who ended up returning them 

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 11:11 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:The Prizes were supposed to be given out by Blake Bortles personally, but he gave them off to someone else who ended up returning them 

I think my prize was supposed to be handed to me personally by TJ Yeldon.

So far, he's only made it as far as 2 yards.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

They gave the prizes to Julius Thomas and he ate them all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

My game day experience:

[Image: bingedrinking.gif]

My written answer to #12 about renewing for 2017 after selecting "on the fence":

Please note that we are original season ticket holders and my loyalty to the Jags has not wavered, until this year. It is very difficult to justify supporting a perennial bottom dweller of a team that does not AGGRESSIVELY try to improve.  Whether players, coaches or front and back office personnel, I can only dream of being paid a substantial salary to disappoint my client base/target audience year after year (all things considered, 2016 has been THE most disappointing season for me since 1995).  Yes, I will be at Everbank on Christmas eve for the chance to be pleasantly surprised with at least 1 domestic home victory, however unrealistic it may be.  However, I will need to see a major commitment from the organization to improve in order to renew next year.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

I got this link and opted to not reply to it. First time I've not replied to it all year. Interestingly enough I wrote after the Texans game about how I felt disrespected for selling opposing teams merchandise and have spent a great deal of time with these surveys and other surveys in the offseason about what would entice me to renew, etc.

Makes me laugh that they suggest all of the "jerseys, signed memorabilia, etc" like they're actually considering it. I've suggested a reduced price concession and in-stadium merchandise purchase for season ticket holders to allow them to be a step above single game purchasers.

To my disappointment this year our rewards cards aren't good for in-stadium purchases and must be used at business's in jacksonville where I don't live. The team is out of touch with reality in my opinion.

Burnt out

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:The Prizes were supposed to be given out by Blake Bortles personally, but he gave them off to someone else who ended up returning them 

lol .... another pick 6  (for those of you that may not have gotten that).

I always just delete them.  For some reason, I felt compelled to answer the last one.

I went right down the middle with every response util the additional comments page.

Then, paraphrasing. I said that I couldn't give a crap about all of the peripheral crap and I go to see football.  How about putting a good product on the field and I'll be happy.

Then the last question for whether I would purchase season tickets next year, I check "Up in the air".  Under reason, I said see previous answer. 

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We're getting a new coaching staff next year which always brings optimism...but very rarely does a new coaching staff come in a immediately turn things around.  Right now, I'm comfortable just sitting at home in my recliner watching the Jags on my 70", 4k, flat screen with surround sound.  The beers are cheap and located about 20ft or so away from me and the bathroom is nice and clean and located about 10ft behind me.

Have you seen my baseball?

With all of the the Denver and Vikes fans in the stadium, we havent had a home game in a while.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend