Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fulham Update - merged

Quote:Anyone else thinking Shad might cut his losses with Fulham ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29248464
Khan isn't the kind of person to cut and run. As I gather Al Fayed basically refused to invest in the team in the years leading up to the sale and it's now showing the results of that policy. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think that's the third coach he's fired in just over a year.

So Stoke is my new team (I guess), and I catch the last 20 minutes of the game and out of nowhere comes Fulham's own Sidwell in a Stoke City Jersey to blow the game.  Can't win. :confused:

Hopefully they will at least stay in the Championship instead of getting relegated to League 1 at the end of the season, otherwise, It will be really hard for them to get back to the Premiership. 

Funny, as soon as I get a reason to support an EPL side they get relegated. Of course I watched them during the Dempsey years, but not on a regular basis. Everton is the team I am watching now. They have had a good side the last couple seasons and I love Howard. I'll watch Tottenham in a few years if Yedlin plays. 

Quote:So Stoke is my new team (I guess), and I catch the last 20 minutes of the game and out of nowhere comes Fulham's own Sidwell in a Stoke City Jersey to blow the game.  Can't win. :confused:
Stoke is kind of known to play ugly football, but they aren't a threat to get relegated. Was thinking about having them as my team with guys such as Brek Shea, Juan Agudelo, and Geoff Cameron, but now Shea and Agudelo are out and Cameron is on his way out. 

They are just dreadful. Not sure how they are going to turn it around.

So Fulham got their first win yesterday. Just happened to be against my Birmingham...

Quote:So Fulham got their first win yesterday. Just happened to be against my Birmingham...

Sorry not sorry

Quote:So Fulham got their first win yesterday. Just happened to be against my Birmingham...
Law of large numbers dictates a Fulham win would happen eventually.

But seriously, a come from behind win away from home is a great thing for Fulham. Really what they needed. 

Big 4-0 win over Bolton Wanderers yesterday. Especially since Bolton is also in the relegation zone.