Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fulham Update - merged

Quote:Ya think?  This is the same OP who has regularly ripped soccer.  Suddenly he cares about it? 

You clearly did not read this...lol

Quote:Except I'm not a poseur, because I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I'm merely a casual fan taking an interest in Fulham's proceedings because of Khan's association with them.  I'm not latching on to soccer because its hip and trendy to do so, like a certain other demographic does. 

<div> 
</div>
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

You clearly did not read this...lol

<div>

<div> 
</div>

</div>
I actually did read that, and recognized it for what it is considering the source.  The diva loves to make sure he's got one foot firmly planted on each side of the fence in any discussion.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

They're 5 points behind the next team but they're also only 2 points ahead of the team in last place which has played 2 games less. So they might catch Norwich City only to drop a place to Sunderland leaving them in 18th place and relegated.

They're going to need a ton of luck to stay in the EPL.

Quote:Except I'm not a poseur, because I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I'm merely a casual fan taking an interest in Fulham's proceedings because of Khan's association with them.  I'm not latching on to soccer because its hip and trendy to do so, like a certain other demographic does. 

Only a poser would feel compelled to have to even post such a cover.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Only a poser would feel compelled to have to even post such a cover.
It's kind of like those people who feel compelled to tell everyone how smart they are.

Oh, wait....

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I, too, became interested in FFC due to Khan's connection, as have a few others. Most of us declared our interest long before TMD. In fact, one could say he's being trendy by following our lead.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

2 in a row. Rodallega again. Two points away from safety. 4 games left if I'm not mistaking. If they win at least 3 of those, I think they avoid relegation. But could also do it with two, and one if they're really lucky.

Huge win today

Quote:2 in a row. Rodallega again. Two points away from safety. 4 games left if I'm not mistaking. If they win at least 3 of those, I think they avoid relegation. But could also do it with two, and one if they're really lucky.

They're only 2 points from safety, yet they need 3 wins? I thought each win gave them 3 points.

Quote:They're only 2 points from safety, yet they need 3 wins? I thought each win gave them 3 points.

Just accounting for the idea that other teams will get wins too. If they escape relegation with just one win that means one of those teams ahead of them lose out. But I guess its possible.

Quote:Just accounting for the idea that other teams will get wins too. If they escape relegation with just one win that means one of those teams ahead of them lose out. But I guess its possible.

Ok, I see. But they do get 3 points per win, right?...

Quote:Ok, I see. But they do get 3 points per win, right?...

Yes, and 1 for a tie.

Just realized Norwich at 2 points ahead plays the current #1, #2, #5, and #7 in the standings. Its actually very possible they go winless. I thought for sure Fulham would get relegated, but now it seams there's a real possibility they don't.

Schedule favors them for sure.

Like the Jags GM ? 

Blakes Life Matters

If Fulham stays in the EPL I wonder how much Khan is going to allow them to spend in the offseason. Unlike the NFL you can definitely buy your way to success in European soccer.

I thought Fulham were down and it would still be a massive achievement if they stay up. But with three of their last four very winnable, you never know. Spurs away will be tough, but can see them picking up wins at home to Hull and Palace.

Importantly, Norwich and Sunderland have really tough run-ins against sides at that top of the league...

Quote:If Fulham stays in the EPL I wonder how much Khan is going to allow them to spend in the offseason. Unlike the NFL you can definitely buy your way to success in European soccer.

Agree. If they survive, it will be very interesting. It is setting up nicely for them to avoid relegation.

Quote:Yes, and 1 for a tie.

Anybody know why this is randomly in small font or am I the only one seeing this?

Quote:Anybody know why this is randomly in small font or am I the only one seeing this?
You are the only one. Try hitting Ctrl + 0 te reset your browser's font size.