Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fulham Update - merged

smh. It looked like they weren't even defending.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That was a Cowboyslike performance

It's going down tomorrow y'all. 10 am. Next season I follow whatever team wins this game, or I downgrade my uverse subscription and watch neither (I don't know). I suppose Fulham could lose/tie this and still stay up I guess. But I'm jumping the gun and saying if they lose this its bye bye Fulham on television next season. The strange thing is its pretty much the only thing I watch consistently on my u450 or whatever subscription these days.

Official. Fulham relegated.

Quote:Official. Fulham relegated.

Yup....cue the second guessing to how Khan handled the coaching/ personnel. 

So I guess I now like a.... what? Champions League team? Who knows, go Fulham!
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Go City!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

http://m.nbcsports.com/content/fulham-ow...ier-league

Terrible news about our brothers from across the pond.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Soccer? Who cares? I didn't until that team was owned by "our" Owner.

Did any of you know they existed beforehand?

Soccer? Who cares?

Quote:Soccer? Who cares? I didn't until that team was owned by "our" Owner.

Soccer? Who cares?

You just pretty much said that you did, didn't you?

Quote: 

Yes.

Soccer? Who cares?

Nag, nag, nag.

Soccer? Who cares?

The people who are posting in this thread care.

Clearly, you don't care. If so, why post here?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Is this really the worst situation considering Fulham has never placed higher than 7th place in the Premier League?

'02

Quote:Is this really the worst situation considering Fulham has never placed higher than 7th place in the Premier League?
Considering the financial gap between the EPL and the next league down, yes it is.

Is it possible to get back into the Premier League if they start dominating the Football League?

'02

Quote:Is it possible to get back into the Premier League if they start dominating the Football League?

If I understand how it works correctly, three teams are promoted from the Football League. The top two teams are promoted automatically, and third spot is determined by a four team playoff.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Is it possible to get back into the Premier League if they start dominating the Football League?

Definitely possible. Just not easy.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2014, 05:44 PM by PAjagsfan.)

Quote:So I guess I now like a.... what? Champions League team? Who knows, go Fulham!

Football League Championship team. Champions League is something completely different.

It depends on the team. Wolverhampton was relegated from the Premier League then relegated again last season. Two of the three teams that were relegated last season made the promotion playoff in which 4 teams play for 1 spot. So it's possible for one of those teams to bounce back.

Leicester City won the Championship this season and will be in the EPL next year. They were last in the EPL 10 years ago, but spent the last 8 years in the Championship and one year in League One.

Fulham could be in contention next year or not for another decade.