Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jimmy Smith

Quote:I think Jimmy might still be on that stuff

could be wrong though.
I think you are on crack.

Could be wrong though.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was cool being there for the ceremony, it brought back so many good memories. Even all the Viking fans in my area couldn't help but give a standing o to J Smooth.

Him leading the team onto the field in the awesome throwback Jag jersey was epic as well

Quote:Aren't you a real fan?

I have said it many times already: NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING WITHOUT CONTEXT. A number is just that, a number.

Quote:the 291 refers to the amount of yards Jimmy Smith put up on the 2000 Ravens, widely considered to be one of the best defenses of all time (he also had 3 TD's IIRC) just goes to show that he was a transcendent player that could perform at an astronomical level against the highest tiers of competition. 
Jimmy was the man above boys.  And deserves for on the field play.  Be called the Best Jag that ever played the game! 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Jimmy was the man above boys.  And deserves for on the field play.  Be called the Best Jag that ever played the game! 

There has never been a consensus on this forum about whether Smith, Boselli, or Taylor was the all-time best Jaguar. All three belong on the Pride of the Jaguars.

Quote:There has never been a consensus on this forum about whether Smith, Boselli, or Taylor was the all-time best Jaguar. All three belong on the Pride of the Jaguars.

A person doesn't get "on" the Pride of the Jaguars, one gets "in" the Pride of the Jaguars.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016, 08:28 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:A person doesn't get "on" the Pride of the Jaguars, one gets "in" the Pride of the Jaguars.

That actually looks better.

I'm only 31 and there were some whippa snappers in my section saying Allen Robinson is better than Smith.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I'm only 31 and there were some whippa snappers in my section saying Allen Robinson is better than Smith.

What is a whippa snapper?

Maybe Allen Robinson showed the potential last year to be better than Jimmy Smith.

Quote:What is a whippa snapper?

Maybe Allen Robinson showed the potential last year to be better than Jimmy Smith.

Whippa snapper is a term "old" people use to describe young people.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Big ups to Jimmy aka J Money in my eyes. Dude was always money and made us proud to be Jacksonville Jags fans. 

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Allen Robinson better than Jimmy Smith?  Hahahahahaha, at this point in his career, that thought should never even cross his mind.  Come talk to me in 6 or 7 years with consistent numbers and Allen has a shot.  This year doesn't count though....

Quote:Big ups to Jimmy aka J Money in my eyes. Dude was always money and made us proud to be Jacksonville Jags fans. 

Jimmy was Thunder and Keenan was Lightning.

Quote:Allen Robinson better than Jimmy Smith?  Hahahahahaha, at this point in his career, that thought should never even cross his mind.  Come talk to me in 6 or 7 years with consistent numbers and Allen has a shot.  This year doesn't count though....

What would make Allen Robinson better than Jimmy Smith if that was possible is the jump balls. He always excelled at jumping for the ball in coverage and fighting for it before this season.

Quote:What is a whippa snapper?

"Potential plus $ 1.00 gets you anything you want at the dollar store."

Quote:Allen Robinson better than Jimmy Smith? Hahahahahaha, at this point in his career, that thought should never even cross his mind. Come talk to me in 6 or 7 years with consistent numbers and Allen has a shot. This year doesn't count though....

Exactly. Smith was on another level.

Quote:Exactly. Smith was on another level.

Maybe he can show ARob how to beat press coverage?
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

What is Jimmy Smith doing these days, anyway?

^ smh