Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Interesting Comments From Dave about Draft

Quote:Why is he a complete hack because he isn't high on Teddy like most that work for the NFL ? 
His criticism of Bridgewater is based of wow factors and the "IT", nothing to do with the game.

Thats when you know your dealing with a bought hack

There is a reason why he is out of the scouting business so young mind you

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL. Coming from the guy posting on a message board.
True, can't really argue that. Can't say I am wrong though

Quote:Ha-ha.  I see now.  I took your initial comment about the spread to mean he didn't play it in college.  I didn't watch a single A&M game this year.  (which is why I haven't commented on him as a prospect.)   

Didn't he play a different offense the prior year there? 
The year that he redshirted (academic freshman) they ran a spread/pro hybrid with Tannehill

Quote:LOL. Coming from the guy posting on a message board.
Lol, Daniel Jeremiah was a scout for the Browns, Ravens, Eagles, former QB, and now scouts for the NFL.  I think he knows more in his sleep than the wiseman101 will ever know about football or QBs

Quote:Lol, Daniel Jeremiah was a scout for the Browns, Ravens, Eagles, former QB, and now scouts for the NFL.  I think he knows more in his sleep than the wiseman101 will ever know about football or QBs
He doesn't "scout" he is an analyst. I find it funny he has been through so many different teams

Heck I was a former qb

Quote:LOL.  What offense is he versed in exactly?
He makes it up as he goes along.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:He makes it up as he goes along.
MEEEEEOOOOOOOW

Quote:He doesn't "scout" he is an analyst. I find it funny he has been through so many different teams

Heck I was a former qb
A scout always scouts. He can't help it, scouting is instinctive.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

I understand the spread offense complaint, but not the assumption he does not know his own offense.

Quote:I understand the spread offense complaint, but not the assumption he does not know his own offense.
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/01/23/g...the-draft/

Give it prompt listen

Looking at the games reveal everything

Quote:MEEEEEOOOOOOOW

LOL What was that for?

Quote:LOL What was that for?
Only Jungle Cat would understand :yes:

Quote:Looking at the games reveal everything

Looking at the games reveals absolutely nothing except if a quarterback is aware of the pass rush, looks for open receivers, and makes smart decisions after the snap.

Quote:Looking at the games reveals absolutely nothing except if a quarterback is aware of the pass rush, looks for open receivers, and makes smart decisions after the snap.
Thats what I mean Wallbash

Quote:He doesn't "scout" he is an analyst. I find it funny he has been through so many different teams

Heck I was a former qb
You could throw a football over them mountains too

Quote:You could throw a football over them mountains too
Well if I could...sigh a man could dream

I am pissed when guys like Jamarcus Russell and Leaf waste their arm talent on being a dope.

I want Winston in a few years. Only QB id take in this draft is Boyd or Mettenberger in either RD2 or RD3. Clowney or Matthews in RD1 would be great.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I want Winston in a few years. Only QB id take in this draft is Boyd or Mettenberger in either RD2 or RD3. Clowney or Matthews in RD1 would be great.

So you want us to do absolutely awful until Winston comes out?  Because there's no other way we're going to get Winston if he's as great as everyone is making him out to be.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I want Winston in a few years. Only QB id take in this draft is Boyd or Mettenberger in either RD2 or RD3. Clowney or Matthews in RD1 would be great.
Several things

The whole logic of wanting Winston in a few years is laughable at best. Truly hilarious

Second, you mention Boyd hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whew that was a good one, Mettenberger, eh he had one decent year, I need to see a lot more from him to even consider him viable. Poor pocket awareness and mobility

Matthews?????????? Didn't we just draft a linemen???????

Clowney was your only real logical answer

Fortunately we are getting Bridgewater

[Image: UB1eV.gif]