Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Interesting Comments From Dave about Draft

Quote:if your going top three talent wise not need wise then i think its clowney, mathews and watkins

but if its talent and need

Clowney, Teddy, Mack
Clowney, Matthews, or Watkins. Mack as the wildcard.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:But he's the obvious choice one pick after us because he's "big enough to handle the abuse of the north".

Okay buddy. Why don't you go scour the internet for some articles about Teddy to obsess over.

What's this abuse of the north garbage? Jacksonville, Houston, and Nashville (and to some extent Indy) are all in the South. 

"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Caldwell supporter and love that he is our GM. However, for you guys wanting, or even thinking about Mathews as our pick. If he (Caldwell) takes another OT in the top 5, with the Defensive and Offensive Talent that is on the board that high. We'll have far bigger things to worry about then who is playing on this roster next season.

Quote:What's this abuse of the north garbage? Jacksonville, Houston, and Nashville (and to some extent Indy) are all in the South. 

They're talking about Bortles to Cleveland.

Quote:Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Caldwell supporter and love that he is our GM. However, for you guys wanting, or even thinking about Mathews as our pick. If he (Caldwell) takes another OT in the top 5, with the Defensive and Offensive Talent that is on the board that high. We'll have far bigger things to worry about then who is playing on this roster next season.
No chance that happens IMO. I wouldn't be too mad if we got a stud wideout like Watkins, or Evans. Clowney would be good too. But really I want to see us trade back if someone like Clowney isn't available.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:No chance that happens IMO. I wouldn't be too mad if we got a stud wideout like Watkins, or Evans. Clowney would be good too. But really I want to see us trade back if someone like Clowney isn't available.
I agree, I honestly don't think it happens either.

I wouldn't want Evans that high. Watkins I wouldn't really have a problem with. I obviously want Teddy, but I'd much rather have Manziel and/or Bortles over another OT at #3 and I don't even want either of them anywhere near the top 10-15.

Give me Barr, Clowney or Mack all day and every day over another OT that high.

I could go on and on, but yea lol.

Quote:What's this abuse of the north garbage? Jacksonville, Houston, and Nashville (and to some extent Indy) are all in the South. 

He means if the Browns pick him, he will have to play against the Steelers, Bengals, and Ravens.

Of course, I totally agree it is garbage. A player's chances of getting hurt have nothing to do with the division he plays in.

Quote:He means if the Browns pick him, he will have to play against the Steelers, Bengals, and Ravens.

Of course, I totally agree it is garbage. A player's chances of getting hurt have nothing to do with the division he plays in.
The AFC North is the physical and punishing division in the AFC...

From his one interview, he talks about telling shad who the best player is and hoping he falls to them. I think that player is probably Clowney. He also talks about drafting a qb bust at 3 would put the franchise behind, so thank god that prob means no Manziel. He also said he wanted 3 starters in rhe first 3 rounds and liking Frenchie so that rules out Matthews . I think his top 3 would be Clowney , teddy , and Barr ? Maybe Watkins or Mack

Quote:Several things

The whole logic of wanting Winston in a few years is laughable at best. Truly hilarious

Why is it laughable?

Quote:Why is it laughable?

Do you really want him to answer that question?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Do you really want him to answer that question?

I'm always up for a good laugh.

It appears that Mack is more polished than Barr, but perhaps less physically gifted and facing weaker competition

Quote:Why is it laughable?
Thats how head coaches lose jobs, wait 2-3 years for a prospect who you may never get.

Thats idiocy 

Quote:Thats how head coaches lose jobs, wait 2-3 years for a prospect who you may never get.

Thats idiocy 
Vagrantwade's reincarnation is very telling.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Vagrantwade's reincarnation is very telling.
???

i like how this wiseman guy talks like everything he says is a fact

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:i like how this wiseman guy talks like everything he says is a fact
Cause it makes sense???

It makes sense in your head. Thankfully, everyone does not have your brand of head.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:It makes sense in your head. Thankfully, everyone does not have your brand of head.
What I have been saying has been corroborated by NFL people as well....