Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguar's Forum Annual Participatory Mock Draft Extravaganza!

Quote:Yep. I was worried about that as soon as he picked the Jags.

Appears to have sucked the fun out of this thing and made himself the spectacle.
WUT?

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He hasn't done anything wrong he made a trade it was his choice. Some might be mad he didn't take teddy but maybe his plan is to move up more in other rounds and still take a desired player like bortles manzel Mack Barr.

Just let it go on it will pick up as most use the board dusting the day

As the Detroit mock gm I have been trying to trade up and down. However, I understand that it could get confusing and take a while so if two drafts is what everyone wants I'm down for whatever.

I see nothing wrong with what JC is doing.

Also, whose pick is it?

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I see nothing wrong with what JC is doing.

Also, whose pick is it?
SilentJaguar I think

Quote:From an impartial observer...time for a do-over with no trades. The two threads are confusing, too. Why not blow them both away, start a new thread with the same GMs listed and put Houston on the clock with no trades allowed.

Or, let this go on but start a parallel thread with the same GMs and no trades. The parallel one will be done in 7-10 days max, this one won't be done by Draft Day, May 8.

Lol. This draft won't be completed in 7-10 days even without trades. It usually goes until April and by that point the top if the draft looks like bad picks.

Quote:SilentJaguar I think

Yeah, my power went out due to ice messing up a power line.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014, 03:04 AM by SilentJaguar.)

Edit: Just saw that everything was split up and I missed my pick. Sorry, won't happen again.

Quote:Edit: Just saw that everything was split up and I missed my pick. Sorry, won't happen again.

Hope everything is ok over there today. Weather isn't too bad here on the coast this morning.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Edit: Just saw that everything was split up and I missed my pick. Sorry, won't happen again.
You got Johnny Football.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif