Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguar's Forum Annual Participatory Mock Draft Extravaganza!

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 08:16 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:Breaking news...

Steelers are saying Big Ben is available for picks.
What picks do we get to take him off your hands?

(I'm still on hold)

[Image: The-Brak-Show-Season-3-Episode-3-Shadows-of-Heat.jpg]

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What picks do we get to take him off your hands?

(I'm still on hold)

You don't get any picks, silly.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 08:31 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:You don't get any picks, silly.
Who do you want?

I got everybody left...

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

Are we only allotted our first, second and third round picks as tradable assets? Or could I package a future first rounder with my current first round pick to move up

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 08:45 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Hey Oakland wanna move up?

I'll give you the three. You give me the five and agree to swap places in round two and three.

Oakland gets:

pick three

Jacksonville gets:

Pick five

We swap places in rounds two and three.

Oakland would not lose a pick to move up slightly. Jacksonville will slide up in both rounds two and three.

Ill take Browns or Atlanta

Quote:Are we only allotted our first, second and third round picks as tradable assets? Or could I package a future first rounder with my current first round pick to move up
I think future picks will be a little too much to keep up with.

I am loaded with picks in 4-7, but can't use 'em.

Quote:I think future picks will be a little too much to keep up with.

I am loaded with picks in 4-7, but can't use 'em.
Gotcha sounds good thanks

Sorry guys, Jungle Cat has ruined this annual fun mock draft single handedly for me this year. I will relinquish my Seattle picks to the dude a page back who wanted them. Good luck.

Quote:I'll take Seattle
This guy, replace me with him in this mock please.

There should be a rule if you are on the MB you have 15 min. to pick to pick this thing up a little bit or it could take months to finish.  Or if you are on the clock and you are on the MB and you get off line you should get skipped.  Thats how most mock drafts go in every other forum I have been on.

Quote:There should be a rule if you are on the MB you have 15 min. to pick to pick this thing up a little bit or it could take months to finish.  Or if you are on the clock and you are on the MB and you get off line you should get skipped.  Thats how most mock drafts go in every other forum I have been on.

At longest it will take 48 days to finish with the 12 hour rule.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:At longest it will take 48 days to finish with the 12 hour rule.
if people dont pick it could take longer.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 09:16 PM by Swaguars.)

I'll take the deal Jacksonville

Quote:Hey Oakland wanna move up?

I'll give you the three. You give me the five and agree to swap places in round two and three.

Oakland gets:

pick three

Jacksonville gets:

Pick five

We swap places in rounds two and three.

Oakland would not lose a pick to move up slightly. Jacksonville will slide up in both rounds two and three.

I'll take it, Deal?

Quote:I'll take the deal Jacksonville
The Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to swap first round picks with the Oakland Raiders.

The Raider and Jaguars will also swap places in rounds two and three.

Pending approval...

The Oakland Raiders are on the clock....

Waiting approval to make my pick. 

Looks fine to me if we are voting

Looks good to me.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

JungleCat is gonna draft Robinson. Book it.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/