Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguar's Forum Annual Participatory Mock Draft Extravaganza!

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 09:32 PM by Jungle Cat.)

I think the trade is approved, Oakland GM.

Just pick, baby!

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:JungleCat is gonna draft Robinson. Book it.
lol, Robinson is no RT

Doesn't matter. He's the next highest OL and that's what JungleCat likes.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

pick Swaguars

Quote:Doesn't matter. He's the next highest OL and that's what JungleCat likes.
He would probably be a beast at LG and probably turn out the best guard in the draft

Why did people allow Jungle Cat to participate?

Don't hate on the guy. I'm not trying to, and if its coming off that way, I'm sorry... I just really don't think that pick is desirable or realistic for us.

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 09:47 PM by Swaguars.)

With the 3rd pick (acquired in a trade from Jacksonville) the Oakland Raiders select:

Teddy Bridgewater - QB from Louisville. 

Cleveland is now on the clock. 

Man it's a long way to #22

Attention Minnesota GM...please check your PM.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

I further the cause of us starting a new thread to help make it easier for us to see who is up and which players have been taken.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 10:09 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Don't hate on the guy. I'm not trying to, and if its coming off that way, I'm sorry... I just really don't think that pick is desirable or realistic for us.

Its ok to hate on an obvious troll. More people should do it imo.

Well that's your opinion man but I don't think there's ever a reason to degrade people.

Quote:Well that's your opinion man but I don't think there's ever a reason to degrade people.

You dont think morons deserve to be degraded? I guess thats just like your opinion man. But I will not let this stupidity stand man. 

I'm glad you find my manner of speech humorous dude Smile .

I was excited to do this but jungle cat killed my vibe...
Shock the world

Quote:I was excited to do this but jungle cat killed my vibe...

Yep. I was worried about that as soon as he picked the Jags.

Appears to have sucked the fun out of this thing and made himself the spectacle.

From an impartial observer...time for a do-over with no trades. The two threads are confusing, too. Why not blow them both away, start a new thread with the same GMs listed and put Houston on the clock with no trades allowed.

Or, let this go on but start a parallel thread with the same GMs and no trades. The parallel one will be done in 7-10 days max, this one won't be done by Draft Day, May 8.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 07:51 AM by Jungle Cat.)

A do-over? And I guess you expect different results, no?