Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Pro Bowl Gameday thread***

Quote:Im used to him being clean shaven which is whats making me feel weird. 

I don't remember him ever not shaving.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lovin' see Luck suck.

Where's Megatron or Rodgers?

Quote:I see what you did there.

That would be fine with me, but not what they really did - eliminate kickoffs.

They eliminated KO's for safety reasons.

Quote:I don't remember him ever not shaving.

Being clean shaven means no appearance of facial hair before appearing in front of a camera.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

This game might tempt the Texans even more to take Clowney, two dominant DEs is scary.. Ik it's the probowl but still lol. 

Russell Wilson looks exactly like Micheal Jackson with the Jheri curls.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Russell Wilson looks exactly like Micheal Jackson with the Jheri curls.
lol

Why is Tony G retiring? He could play forever

Quote:BTW folks  - Deion didn't dye his beard. It is indeed naturally white.  Not uncommon for a 46 year old man. 

[Image: img-20111225-00302.jpg?w=948]

He looks like a skinny Uncle Phil in the pic...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:He looks like a skinny Uncle Phil in the pic...

uncanny... great observation

(RIP)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Which should have been an interception.

I see you've attended the TMD School of Obsessively Pushing My Opinion of A Player Down Everyone's Throat.

I assume he gave you a passing grade.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Looked like Poz got a finger on that one! 

Four two min warnings is real lame

I don't understand how adding more 2 min warnings makes it more exciting. I spose they need to maintain commercial revenue getting rid of kickoffs. Love the no replays. Officials always get it wrong anyways, just call it live

Pretty fun game.  I enjoyed it. 

Quote:I don't understand how adding more 2 min warnings makes it more exciting. I spose they need to maintain commercial revenue getting rid of kickoffs. Love the no replays. Officials always get it wrong anyways, just call it live

They did that to have four two-minute drills with hurry-up offenses, which makes the game more exciting.

Quote:Russell Wilson looks exactly like Micheal Jackson with the Jheri curls.

What? Russell Wilson is in New Jersey.

Nick Foles Pro Bowl MVP.

I thought Foles was suppose to flop without Kelly?

The Pro Bowl was fun this year and it could be even better with a skills challenge. I have no idea why they got rid of it but the QB challenges were fun to watch.

Also, will they be getting new team captains next year? If so I'd like to see two bonafide rivals, like Troy Aikman vs. Steve Young or something like that.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Oh, nice.  I'm watching a crappy stream and missed it.  My TV died about an hour before kickoff today. Sad
That sucks.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"