Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jack Del Rio in rumor mill to be the next Cleveland Browns head coach

Quote:Did Mularkey sign the papers at the Tacks yet? If not why don't the Browns interview him and Mel Tucker too?

I never heard or read anywhere Mel Tucker is unemployed. Isn't he still in Chicago?

Yes, Mike Mularkey is officially with the Titans.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Browns have gotten desperate.  I dont hate Del Rio and I think he did a lot with not a great roster in Jacksonville.

I think he would continue to do the same thing in Cleveland.

Would Dirk Koetter be considered more desparate or less desparate?

Quote:The Browns have gotten desperate.  I dont hate Del Rio and I think he did a lot with not a great roster in Jacksonville.

I think he would continue to do the same thing in Cleveland.

Their favorite by far was Josh McDaniels before he pulled out, then Adam Gase before he pulled out. Not bad choices for a team that will draft a new quarterback.

Quote:Would Dirk Koetter be considered more desparate or less desparate?

More because he works for a team that only won four games last year.

Quote:Their favorite by far was Josh McDaniels before he pulled out, then Adam Gase before he pulled out. Not bad choices for a team that will draft a new quarterback.

There is no guarantee they will draft a new qb.  You cant say anything about the draft for certain.

Either way, coaches are pulling their names out of the running for that job quickly.  Usually guys line up for shots at head jobs, but not in Cleveland.

Quote:There is no guarantee they will draft a new qb.  You cant say anything about the draft for certain.

Either way, coaches are pulling their names out of the running for that job quickly.  Usually guys line up for shots at head jobs, but not in Cleveland.

They already said they want to trade up for Johnny Manziel.

Quote:Bless their hearts.. they're interviewing Koetter now.

Now there's a joke if there was one.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:They already said they want to trade up for Johnny Manziel.

Yes, a team 4 months before the draft is going to show their hand this early....

Do not believe anything a team says before the draft.

Quote:Yes, a team 4 months before the draft is going to show their hand this early.

Do not believe anything a team says before the draft.

I have no reason not to believe anything.

Quote:I have no reason not to believe anything.

Ok, you go on believing everything and we will continue to have this round and round converdation about how teams lie leading up to the draft.

What benefit does it make to a team to give out where and when they will draft a certain player?  Other teams will use that information against them to either trade up or down.  The Texans owner said how much they love Clowney....could be true, but it could also be a complete lie to generate trade rumors.

Quote:Ok, you go on believing everything and we will continue to have this round and round converdation about how teams lie leading up to the draft.

What benefit does it make to a team to give out where and when they will draft a certain player?  Other teams will use that information against them to either trade up or down.  The Texans owner said how much they love Clowney....could be true, but it could also be a complete lie to generate trade rumors.

Do you want me to start a seperate thread about this? I have my reasons and would be happy to debate the issue if you want.

Quote:There is no guarantee they will draft a new qb. You cant say anything about the draft for certain.

Either way, coaches are pulling their names out of the running for that job quickly. Usually guys line up for shots at head jobs, but not in Cleveland.

Coming from a family of Browns fans, I can assure you that no one in Cleveland is content with Weeden. They have two first rounders and one of them will be used on a QB, if they don't package them both in a trade up for qb. Its coming.

Quote:Coming from a family of Browns fans, I can assure you that no one in Cleveland is content with Weeden. They have two first rounders and one of them will be used on a QB, if they don't package them both in a trade up for QB. It's coming.

I don't need a family of Browns fans to know that. They publicly expressed dissatisfaction with Brandon Weeden. They may end up picking someone else but the fact they expressed interest in Manziel means they are thinking about picking a quarterback in the first round.

Quote:Do you want me to start a seperate thread about this? I have my reasons and would be happy to debate the issue if you want.

By all means, let us debate. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:I don't need a family of Browns fans to know that. They publicly expressed dissatisfaction with Brandon Weeden. They may end up picking someone else but the fact they expressed interest in Manziel means they are thinking about picking a quarterback in the first round.

I validated your assertion, but thanks for the reply..

Guys, we might want to put in a bid for him.

Quote:I never heard or read anywhere Mel Tucker is unemployed. Isn't he still in Chicago?

Yes, Mike Mularkey is officially with the Titans.

I thought I heard Tucker was staying in Chicago.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I validated your assertion, but thanks for the reply..

OMG I just noticed you are not a Michigan fan lol. Did you lose an avatar bet?

Quote:Guys, we might want to put in a bid for him.

For linebackers coach?

Quote:Not surprising....no one decent is left as everyone else is turning them down left and right....
Are you on suicide watch yet?

I see that Bill Musgrave is going to the Eagles as OC. Did Chip Kelly fall and hit his head?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.