Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Vikings @ Jags Game Day Thread 2nd Half***

Quote:They started poorly, giving up a pair of big plays, but they have done well since then.

I mean, they DID hold them to 9 points in the first half... That's solid.

Don't get me wrong, I love our defense. I think they are a top10 unit. But I could live without 3 40+yard plays. Glad they stepped up in the redzone though.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I actually liked the clock management at the end of the half. We had all of our timeouts, so I don't mind them burning away the game clock.

Quote:Sterling Koyack >> JT and Lewis

JT is a superior receiving TE IMO, but has been severely hampered by injury and the BB5 wounded duck effect, but yeah  --  right now --  Hackett is getting good use out of these depth guys and Koyack's blocking has shown up big in three separate games to my eye thus far.  He's a keeper. 

Sterling has been wide open in four plays today that I noticed also. (bortles didn't get it to him on any of those particular plays)

Gus Bradley sucks.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Gus Bradley sucks.

No he doesn't . Don't give up, give him 4 more chances.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:JT is a superior receiving TE IMO, but has been severely hampered by injury and the BB5 wounded duck effect, but yeah  --  right now --  Hackett is getting good use out of these depth guys and Koyack's blocking has shown up big in three separate games to my eye thus far.  He's a keeper. 

Sterling has been wide open in four plays today that I noticed also. (bortles didn't get it to him on any of those particular plays)

Sterling could be the good JT in another year.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Don't get me wrong, I love our defense. I think they are a top10 unit. But I could live without 3 40+yard plays. Glad they stepped up in the redzone though.

That was an interesting stat. Aside from those 3 big plays... the Jags D has only given up 55 yards.

Clean up those few plays and the Vikes are doing absolutely nothing.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Damnit - announcer had to jinx the no turnover bit.

Quote:No he doesn't . Don't give up, give him 4 more chances.

Just gotta trust the process man.

I'm not gonna lie...watching Jimmy get into the Pride might have brought some tears to my eyes. Especially when he started tearing up!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Damnit - announcer had to jinx the no turnover bit.

Totally just told the Wifey... Fumble, Int, or Pick 6 likely to happen here on this drive... #jaguars2ndhalf
PA Jags Fan
;

Quote:Sterling could be the good JT in another year.

I'd love to see that.  Not inconceivable.

Good pass

#2   -  drink

Hey look a more inaccurate throw then Bortles

[Image: ldMeTQo.gif?1]

No Fun

Nice pass
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Grant looked like Yeldon on that run...

So upright...
PA Jags Fan
;

Corey with a smart cut back

Wow Lee
No commercial messages in sigs

Lee beast

Lee is balling
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."