Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Browns apparently want Johnny Manziel

Quote:I am not a chick FYI. Never was, never will be. I am just a single woman who loves the NFL and three of its teams.

THREE of its teams now??? The Jags/ Broncos Laughing and who else??....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Winning the Heisman does not translate to QB success in the NFL. And Bortles was an unknown to THE MEDIA, he's been on NFL scouts radars for a long time.
*Bangs fists on table* I was the FIRST one to know about Bortles.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Chick = slang for single woman, usually attractive JW. So by that definition you are.

My understanding was it means a single woman who flirts. Not just any single woman who looks pretty.

Quote:THREE of its teams now? The Jags/ Broncos and who else?

Packers. You knew that.

Quote:Packers. You knew that.

If I did, I forgot it....

Why do you like them, too?? Thats almost 10% of the league that you root for,  Laughing 

Quote:Wow... He said if the Browns jump to number two than that would mean that either Teddy OR Clowney would be there where we pick. What he said is completely logical yet it doesn't make sense to you. Let's try and keep up please...

My point is we don't need the Browns to trade up and pick Manziel for either Bridgewater or Clowney to be available. All it takes is the Rams not picking one of them. So it will never make any sense to me when people say, "I hope the Browns trade up for Manziel," because that has no effect on our chances of picking Clowney.

Quote:Allegedly the Browns fired Chud because he doesn't like Manziel.

Sounds legit.

The Browns never said that. They said a factor in their HC search is Johnny Manziel.

Whatever helps us get Teddy and keeps him out of Houston.

Quote:If I did, I forgot it..

Why do you like them, too? Thats almost 10% of the league that you root for.

Public ownership. I love the fact that they set themselves up to guarantee the team will never move out of Green Bay if voters don't approve a sales tax increase a new stadium.

Quote:Whatever helps us get Teddy and keeps him out of Houston.

If the Texans don't pick Bridgewater the Browns might do it. They have four months to decide if Manziel is the right guy for them and it is possible they are focusing on him on the assumptiom Houston will pick Bridgewater.

Quote:Packers. You knew that.

Gators/Jags/Buckeye/Bronco/Packers fan?

Did I miss any?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:No it doesn't. How can you say Teddy will not be a Texans or that the only way to get him is the Browns pick Manziel at #2? I can't tell you how stupid that comment is.

Reading is good!!!! I said Teddy OR Clowney. Key word in that sentence is OR
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

This could be good for us. Could mean Browns trade up with texans to pick manziel, rams go Matthews we go Teddy, texans go either Clowney or Bortles?

One of two things is happening....The Browns have big mouths in their front office/scouting department (unlikely) or they are just blowing smoke.  Why would they telegraph who they want? Makes no sense unless they have the #1 pick and are guaranteed they can get their guy.  I don't mind these reports right now but usually a week before the draft there are so many smoke screens it gets annoying.  The media are just pawns in this game and It becomes a joke.  You can't believe anything you read in these reports.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...

[Image: grumpy-cat-goodhow-not-to-date-a-human-b...elwlua.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I am not a chick FYI. Never was, never will be. I am just a single woman who loves the NFL and three of its teams.

Request:  Can you put me on your ignore list?

Thanks !!

Quote:According to Gil Brandt, Clowney will bust out because he is a slacker. You don't think Caldwell knows about that public admission and how it affected him this season?

You lost me with "According to Gil Brandt".  He misses on just as many draft prospects as the rest of the "experts".  

Also, Michael Lombardi is Cleveland's GM.  So I surely hope they love Manziel.  Cause that would probably make us that much closer to Teddy.

Bortles goes to Texans

Cleveland gets Manziel with trade from Rams

Jaguars get Teddy

Rams get Matthews

Everybody is happy.

Quote:Bortles goes to Texans

Jaguars get Teddy

Rams get Matthews

Everybody is happy.

except TMD

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Bortles goes to Texans

Jaguars get Teddy

Rams get Matthews

Everybody is happy.

So CLOWN drops to 5? Not likely.