Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL*** Chargers at Broncos Game Day Thread

Quote:Mincey is a slacker who cut in line ahead to get where he's at.  He gets into the playoffs on the backs of the team members who put forth the effort all year.  Meanwhile, he spun his wheels here and gave half an effort to let his team down until he was cut.  He's a dime store phony.

I kinda agree with this. :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anybody else notice Derek Cox has not been playing the last several weeks?

Ya, we really need him

Peyton's on a mission today. The question is will JDR's defense help him or hurt him??

So far so good for PM and JDR, but a lot of football left to be played.

I've seen 2 ex Jags on the Broncos D already. Pot roast and Mincey.

Any more ex Jags out there on either side??

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:After receiving a complaint that "NFC Playoff:" does not make a game thread official, I am back to using the word and astericks so there will be no doubt about it.

This video is an attempt to answer the question, "Will Peyton Manning be able to avoid another choke job in the playoffs?"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-ga...off-demons

Judy Battista explains the Chargers found the formula to beat the Broncos here:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...work-again

Although Denver's last loss was at home against the Chargers, I see no reason they can't beat San Diego this time. Wes Welker, who was out then, will play today.

G
O
B
R
O
N
C
O
S
!

Just start your gameday threads with the title of "Unofficial"

Isn't everything we type in these threads unofficial anyway?? Why not just start it that way??

Quote:Just start your gameday threads with the title of "Unofficial"

Isn't everything we type in these threads unofficial anyway?? Why not just start it that way??

Don't come in here trying to upset the ***Official*** apple cart!! Wink

Seeing San Diego lose will make me happy.

Bronco D is playing pretty well.

Think Manti Te'o is seeing his girlfriend right now? :whistling:

Quote:Think Manti Te'o is seeing his girlfriend right now? :whistling:

Just made that joke IRL.

Looks like Manning came to play.  Broncos-Seahawks here we come!

Quote:Just made that joke IRL.

Looks like Manning came to play.  Broncos-Seahawks here we come!

I am actually looking forward to another Peyton vs Brady matchup first. There can't be many of those left.

The hoodie vs JDR, Who ya got???  Looks like you got JDR

When will kickers and punters ever learn...

Quote:I am actually looking forward to another Peyton vs Brady matchup first. There can't be many of those left.

I think Denver is a way more complete team than NE right now.  Plus Manning is just on a tear this year.

Quote:I am actually looking forward to another Peyton vs Brady matchup first. There can't be many of those left.

I'm hoping it's JDR...but you can never count the Hoodie out!!!

Scifres just referred to as a weapon by commentators.  EAT IT, ANGER HATERS!!!

At least our kicker can take a hit!!

Tough luck for the Bronco's. Oh well, they're still up 14 and get the ball back. 

Quote:Scifres just referred to as a weapon by commentators.  EAT IT, ANGER HATERS!!!

Only if he's hurled off a tall building.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 07:21 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

Quote:Mincey is a slacker who cut in line ahead to get where he's at. He gets into the playoffs on the backs of the team members who put forth the effort all year. Meanwhile, he spun his wheels here and gave half an effort to let his team down until he was cut. He's a dime store phony.
I agree, but thought of this after reading your post:

Edit: can't post the YouTube link. Google "you're a big fat phony" for a short family guy video.

Quote:Mincey is a slacker who cut in line ahead to get where he's at.  He gets into the playoffs on the backs of the team members who put forth the effort all year.  Meanwhile, he spun his wheels here and gave half an effort to let his team down until he was cut.  He's a dime store phony. 

He also gave himself his own contract. Drafted the contract, typed it, spell checked it, and mailed it to his own agent, then went to agent's office to sign it

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 07:31 PM by The Mad Dog.)

All I gotta say is

<b>LETS
 GO
 PATRIOTS!!!!!
</b>