Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chargers vs Broncos... Am I the only one...

Who thinks the SD Super Chargers are going to put it on the Broncos and continue the playoff choke of Peyton Manning?

Phil The Thrill is playing like a possessed man right now and I dont' see them as an easy out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I came so close to making that pick.  The Chargers are hot right now.   My better judgement says jughead finds a way - but I'll be pulling for the chargers. 

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 01:13 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:I came so close to making that pick.  The Chargers are hot right now.   My better judgement says jughead finds a way - but I'll be pulling for the chargers. 

I don't know man... first off, I thought it was a huge mistake for KC to laydown and let SD in the playoffs in week 17. Then all my friends thought I was crazy when I said the Chargers would easily defeat Cincinnati. Chargers have been in the playoffs for the last 5 weeks. I either see the Chargers winning by 3 or losing by 21... There is no in between....

I smell a critical pick 6 from one team.

Jughead won't need to choke.

Without Von Miller, the Denver defense looks like the Chiefs defense without Tamba Hali.  San Diego's running attack should make it look like Swiss cheese.

Add in iceman Rivers, and the Bolts might just put up the 45 points they'll need to win.

I'm taking the Broncos.. Can't stand San Diego.

Pulling for the NFC hate all 3 teams left in the AFC

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Rivers is 2-0 against Manning in the playoffs.  Why can't they do it again?

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 10:23 AM by Redsky39.)

You're not the only one. I've seen more people picking the Chargers actually.

I want Peyton to come out of the AFC. I respect him as a player and a person far more than Phil or Brady.

It's hard to trust him when he's the #1 seed though.

I'll put it this way; every season there is a huge upset in the Playoffs. With San Diego playing the way that they are, and Denver all but having their name engraved on the trophy, wouldn't this game fit ever so nicely into that "upset" category?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I hope so. I hate the Broncos. Between Jughead and Del Rio, theres nothing even remotely likable on that team. 

Quote:Jughead won't need to choke.

Without Von Miller, the Denver defense looks like the Chiefs defense without Tamba Hali.  San Diego's running attack should make it look like Swiss cheese.

Add in iceman Rivers, and the Bolts might just put up the 45 points they'll need to win.

I agree for the most part, but I caution you that Mathews might not play today (he has not practiced all week). Even if he does play, I doubt he's going to be anything near his top form. 

If Peyton chokes it away, Peter King will cry himself to sleep.

...and the real Sportsman of the Year, David Ortiz, will sleep a little sounder.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

It would not be that big of a surprise considering SD won the last game