Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC Playoffs: Colts at Patriots

Did you guys catch that shot of Jeris Pendleton on the colts bench? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Now we can focus on Robert Mathis and his "great year".

Or TY Hilton...

Nope. Luck gets all the credit

7!!!!

Clot fans are mad. So, did New England have any issues selling out this game?

7 ints.....#elite. clot fans are mad

So tired of seeing Tom Brady in the playoffs.  C'mon Dolphins/Jets/Bills.  Get somewhat competitive and keep em' out.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:So tired of seeing Tom Brady in the playoffs. C'mon Dolphins/Jets/Bills. Get somewhat competitive and keep em' out.
they can be as competitive as they can, but with Brady still playing ball, he is always gona be there. Maybe not always but good luck keeping one of the best out of the hunt
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:7 ints.....#elite. clot fans are mad
Could have been 8 if the NE Defenders didnt wrestle it away from eachother earlier

I didn't see TMD in here all night touting how great Andrew Luck is. Did Burger King give a vacation day?

I know it sucks to lose...but take your helmet off when the game is over...you look like a big baby!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

There were so many bandwagon looking fans rooting for the patriots tonight where I went. I even starting rooting for the clots, I can't stand all these fair weather fans.

Quote:There were so many bandwagon looking fans rooting for the patriots tonight where I went. I even starting rooting for the clots, I can't stand all these fair weather fans.

Let me get this straight... Jaguar fans rooting against the clots are "bandwagon" fans? hmm

Quote:So tired of seeing Tom Brady in the playoffs. C'mon Dolphins/Jets/Bills. Get somewhat competitive and keep em' out.

Get used to it. We're still several years away from that happening.

Quote:Let me get this straight... Jaguar fans rooting against the clots are "bandwagon" fans? hmm

I was actually rooting for the clots, just to shut the annoying fair weather pats fans up. Oh well, Denver will take care of them next week.

I still think Luck will become Elite... Maybe take another year or two but he'll get there. He's still young and developing.

Quote:I still think Luck will become Elite... Maybe take another year or two but he'll get there. He's still young and developing.

He's already touted as elite though. That's what gets up people's noses

Quote:He's already touted as elite though. That's what gets up people's noses
he's not elite yet... But for his age and expiernce he's very very good.

Quote:he's not elite yet... But for his age and expiernce he's very very good.

Why do I get the feeling we will continue to call him "very good" every year?

"Andrew Luck is going to learn from this"... lol... next year, it will be 3 INT. #progress

Quote:"Andrew Luck is going to learn from this"... lol... next year, it will be 3 INT. #progress
took Manning a long time too.