Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC Playoffs: Colts at Patriots

Quote:Im not offended.

Clearly

You

Are

Not

Offended

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Oh...sorry!!! Sad It was a brilliant observation!!! :yes:

Better? Big Grin

Much.

any Jag fans pulling for the clots to win this game need to check their loyalty. Awful.

Football,  guys.  

Let's keep it about football.  :thumbsup:

Quote:I thought AmeliaIsland started that one after there was already a game thread going on.

You wouldn't happen to be AmeliaIsland would you, JW?

I started it hours before kickoff.

AmeliasIsland is a mystery poster. He or she only starts official threads, never contributes to them after kickoff or starts any other kind of thread.

Quote:any Jag fans pulling for the clots to win this game need to check their loyalty. Awful.

I can not...nor will I ever root for the pats to win. It has nothing to do with loyalty. The jags are at home watching...just like I am.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Any Jag fans pulling for the clots to win this game need to check their loyalty. Awful.

I do not need to check my loyalty. Being a Jaguars fan is just that, rooting for the Jaguars. It does not automatically make anybody a Colts hater.

Quote:I started it hours before kickoff.

AmeliasIsland is a mystery poster. He or she only starts official threads, never contributes to them after kickoff or starts any other kind of thread.

I only asked because he/she started on at midnight the night before the game...

You guys sound like SECers....keep the title in the SEC. Lol. You people are silly.

badger, sadly, we have to live with those double standards. Racial discrimination comments are only racist if it's against non-whites.

The Colts are still soft like always

Quote:badger, sadly, we have to live with those double standards. Racial discrimination comments are only racist if it's against non-whites.

I'm white bro.

the odds of the clots winning this game are about the same odds Jim Irsay isn't drunk right now.

Quote:You guys sound like SECers....keep the title in the SEC. Lol. You people are silly.

In this game I am rooting for the colts to win. If they make it to the next game...I hope Denver mops the floor with them.

I didn't know there were "rules" to being a jag fan... Rolleyes

Why is the ref allowed to stand over the ball while the play clock is running?

Quote:You guys sound like SECers....keep the title in the SEC. LOL. You people are silly.

Who sounds like a SECer? Certainly not me.

After supper I will watch the second half.

Quote:the odds of the clots winning this game are about the same odds Jim Irsay isn't drunk right now.
Ha-ha.  Ok.  That was funny. 

[Image: jim-irsay.jpg]

Pats special teams unit doing their best to keep it a close game. 

Lol... Dierdorf thinks giving the ball to the Colts on the 2 would be better

Dierdorf is an idiot. How can't he see that was a great play by the punter