Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC Playoffs: Colts at Patriots

Those last two throws from Luck...damn colts are lucky

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Does Luck get uglier every week? I swear he wasn't that bad a few weeks ago

OMG.....I was thinking the same thing earlier

Quote:Another great player who's name I was staring at on the board when JeansMiff picked a punter.  

*facepalm*

Let it go. Repeat after me...serenity now... serenity now...serenity now!!

It can't be undone grasshopper.... :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:He's very inconsistent though.
he's also young.. Still learning but he makes plays others simply don't. I bet he reaches a Super Bowl within 4 years.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2014, 11:33 PM by lastonealive.)

Quote:he's also young.. Still learning but he makes plays others simply don't. I bet he reaches a Super Bowl within 4 years.

I'll take that bet even if he does get better. The GM has laid an egg with the Richardson trade, also most of their best players will be retired minus Hilton

Quote:I'll take that bet even if he does get better. The GM has laid an egg with the Richardson trade, also most of their best players will be retired minus Hilton
I still can't understand the Richardson trade.

Quote:Luck is heating up...

THAT is why he is "hyped"...

Actually the D has heated up. 4 3 and outs in last 5??

Quote:Not sure how my statement was an example of a double standard.  It was a joke.  For the 30th time. 

Right, but a joke about blacks would get a *gasp* "did he just say that?" response. That is the double standard.

Patriots be cheating

Blounts a monster.

Quote:Trent Richardson couldn't find a hole on Phillips highway.
Lol!!!

Dont worry. Irsay can fix the defense in the first round.....oh, wait...

This is getting ugly!!!

Andrew Luck stinks guys...sorry

Wow...Luck has thrown six interceptions in his two playoff games!!

Tell me again how Luck is elite?

I agree he has to clean up his mistakes.. But he's closer to above average than bad. I'd take him on the Jags any day.

clotsworrior is on his 5th bottle of wine telling himself next year will be different.

Manning 2.0

Quote:Tell me again how Luck is elite?
I'm saying he will become elite.. Just give him time.

Quote:clotsworrior is on his 5th bottle of wine telling himself next year will be different.

Should be good for at least 1 Super Bowl win though.

Manning 2.0