Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC Playoffs: Colts at Patriots

Andrew Luck isn't consistent.

He's had so many chances to level up this game and he's messed it up 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You tank and draft Luck, you sit on your couch in January and watch football.

Quote:Andrew Luck isn't consistent.

He's had so many chances to level up this game and he's messed it up

Many QB's have choked against the Pats... :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That was what we thought last weekend before the Chiefs collapsed. You never know.

GO COLTS!

Too bad for Andrew Luck and the Colts this time they're not going against a coach/team that can't take advantage of all their mistakes. Stick a fork in them. They're done.

Quote:Many QB's have choked against the Pats... :yes:

This is true. But Andrew Luck was awful 1st half last week too.

Luckily they were playing the worst team in the playoffs who had a total meltdown

Why on earth did they punt???

Quote:This is true. But Andrew Luck was awful 1st half last week too.

Luckily they were playing the worst team in the playoffs who had a total meltdown

Let's hope Manning doesn't do it again...I'm tired of seeing the Pats in the SB.

Quote:This is true. But Andrew Luck was awful 1st half last week too.

worst team in the playoffs? Also it's only Lucks second year.. People write players off way to quick these days.

Guys, with the way that Andrew Luck and the Colts have been playing these past two weeks, it really makes me believe that this entire division is up for somebody like the Jags to come and grab. IF we can find the right QB first.

Quote:Guys, with the way that Andrew Luck and the Colts have been playing these past two weeks, it really makes me believe that this entire division is up for somebody like the Jags to come and grab. IF we can find the right QB first.

I totally agree!!!

Quote:Guys, with the way that Andrew Luck and the Colts have been playing these past two weeks, it really makes me believe that this entire division is up for somebody like the Jags to come and grab. IF we can find the right QB first.
that I won't deny although I do thinks the Colts will be better next year. If we get our QB it's certainly possible.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 12:10 AM by ObjectiveJag.)

Colts need some defense.

Quote:Hope NE puts a 50 burger on em

looks promising

<sup>you mad bro? Yep.... Luck is mad........you can see the same look on his face as the one on Mannings all those years.</sup>

Quote:<sup>you mad bro? Yep.... Luck is mad........you can see the same look on his face as the one on Mannings all those years.</sup>

He looks like he should be in a commercial selling geico insurance!!

Quote:worst team in the playoffs? Also it's only Lucks second year.. People write players off way to quick these days.

Who's writing him off. He's a decent NFL starter?

Look at Kansas City's record to end the year

Andrew Lucks brain.......I had a drunk owner draft me who has zero intention of making his team better.....

nothing like checkdowns with 2 minutes left when u are down 22. #elite

Quote:nothing like checkdowns with 2 minutes left when u are down 22. #elite

Your envy is becoming increasingly obvious.

He's a great QB and you're ... you.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Now we can focus on Robert Mathis and his "great year".