Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 13 Injury Report

With Odrick and J. Thomas going on IR, that's a pretty good indication that the Jags will likely be moving on from them next offseason.  Neither one of them has been very good.  

It'll be interesting to see the Jags put a bunch of players on IR before the end of the season in order to poach some players off other team's practice squads.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:With Odrick and J. Thomas going on IR, that's a pretty good indication that the Jags will likely be moving on from them next offseason.  Neither one of them has been very good.  

It'll be interesting to see the Jags put a bunch of players on IR before the end of the season in order to poach some players off other team's practice squads.  

All it means is they can't heal in less than four weeks.

Quote:All it means is they can't heal in less than four weeks.
No it doesn't.  Teams out of playoff contention frequently do this in order to check out young players as possible replacements.  

You may want to learn a little bit about the game of football.  

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2016, 12:15 AM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:No it doesn't. Teams out of playoff contention frequently do this in order to check out young players as possible replacements.

You may want to learn a little bit about the game of football.
Good god man don't anger it. Lol.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:With Odrick and J. Thomas going on IR, that's a pretty good indication that the Jags will likely be moving on from them next offseason.  Neither one of them has been very good.  

That's a good strategy.   If the Jaguars even end up with one player currently on an NFL Practice Squad that makes next season's 53 man roster and raises the quality of play at one or more positions,  that would be a huge find.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Good god man don't anger it. Lol.
I know - I shouldn't feed the trolls.  How she's allowed to hijack every single thread with her idiotic rants is beyond me.  TMD is permanently banned, but at least he could talk football.  

Quote:I know - I shouldn't feed the trolls.  How she's allowed to hijack every single thread with her idiotic rants is beyond me.  TMD is permanently banned, but at least he could talk football.  

Only FBT and Bunnie can explain it. They don't like hijacking either, but they also know rants are not idiotic.

Quote:I know - I shouldn't feed the trolls. How she's allowed to hijack every single thread with her idiotic rants is beyond me. TMD is permanently banned, but at least he could talk football.
Oh I know what you mean. She constantly attacks posters because they don't agree with her and it gets old. She blocked me several months back. I'm good with that tho. Haha.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.