Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chiefs-Colts

How was Hilton so wide open? Was Mike Harris covering him again?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh dear.

Peyton Manning!!!! Oops.....I mean Andrew Luck!

One more score chiefs!!!!

Quote:Colts fans might be wishing the game was blacked out after all

A question worth asking.

Where's TMD gone?

Luck since his post:

5/14 and an int.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 07:11 PM by roycee.)

Looks like one of these teams belong in the playoffs...the other, not so much. 

As bad as the Jags were I don't think they've ever given up 31 in a half.

looooooooool

On Wisconsin.

Quote:LOL, that Luck is overrated huh? ... Laughing

7 for 7 , 1 TD. 

Betcha the Colts wouldn't trade those tanked losses for culture changing wins Laughing

A tad premature don't ya think?

So TMD comes in here to laugh in all our faces and show what a genius he is then.......whoosh disappears. Sounds about right.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

[Image: george-takei.gif]

clots only in playoffs because the AFC South was record setting bad this year. clots not that good, trading away a 1st for Richardson was all I needed to know they're time on top won't last long.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 07:29 PM by The Mad Dog.)

The people ripping Luck are funny. 

He's got nothing on offense. No receiving weapons other than a complimentary midget WR in TY Hilton and they have zero running game. I said that ever since Wayne went down. 

QB can't win games alone. 

At least the Jags in the Reggie Williams/ Matt Jones/ Sims-Walker era's had a top notch running game to take some of the pressure of the QB....the Colts have nothing since Wayne was done. 

Not only that but his defense couldn't stop a pee wee team. 

Does it count as Garbage time yet?

Quote:The people ripping Luck are funny. 

He's got nothing on offense. No receiving weapons other than a complimentary midget WR in TY Hilton and they have zero running game. I said that ever since Wayne went down. 

At least the Jags in the Reggie Williams/ Matt Jones/ Sims-Walker era's had a top notch running game to take some of the pressure of the QB....the Colts have nothing since Wayne was done. 

Hilton has been running wide open all game. Midget or not.

Andrew Luck has thrown two awful ints now even if the D isn't helping the cause

Like someone else said, the fans in Indy were right, should have just left this one blacked out.

Dont worry clot fans. You can fix the defense with your 1st rounder. Oh, wait....

They can't win games alone I agree. But Luck isn't helping by making bad throws and TY Hilton is better than you give him credit for, i know he's a "midget" but he's been consistently getting open all game and Rogers just made a heck of a catch on a 50/50 ball. 

I seriously want to know how tall you are TMD.  You better be at least 6'3 with how much you call people midgets. 

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 07:35 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I seriously want to know how tall you are TMD.  You better be at least 6'3 with how much you call people midgets. 

I'm as tall as Robert on Everybody loves Raymond Laughing

....and TY Hilton is a midget!!!

Quote:I seriously want to know how tall you are TMD.  You better be at least 6'3 with how much you call people midgets.
He doesn't have a clue. Hilton is about the same size as Antonio Brown and nobody calls Brown a midget, he's a stud.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Not only that but his defense couldn't stop a pee wee team. 

U mad?