Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2013 QB Class

So did we miss out?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On who?

;

;

Too early to tell, but passing on Geno in round 2 may haunt us.

Quote:Too early to tell, but passing on Geno in round 2 may haunt us.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote:Too early to tell, but passing on Geno in round 2 may haunt us.

lol...good one

Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

In the second round?  Not saying he is/ or will ever be good, but really you think there is no chance he will be a decent QB?  

Quote:In the second round?  Not saying he is/ or will ever be good, but really you think there is no chance he will be a decent QB?  

And a good chance Cyprien will be a much better player and the Jaguars will find a better QB this year.

;

;

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2013, 10:41 AM by roycee.)

So far the best QB is Mike Glennon.

Geno Smith could go from what he's been to decent, but we don't need a decent QB we need a great QB

Quote:In the second round? Not saying he is/ or will ever be good, but really you think there is no chance he will be a decent QB?
IMO Geno is not a good QB. Thought he was trash comming out still think he's trash. Like the other poster said Cyp & this yrs QB class>>>> Geno

No, we didn't miss out on anybody. Mike Glennon is the best by default. Geno Smith is on the Mark Sanchez path.... just waiting for butt fumble v.2
No commercial messages in sigs

And I was happy, and am still happy with Joeckel and Cyprien.
No commercial messages in sigs

I heard Barkley was gonna be good especially with the Chip Kelly effect he wouldve broken Nick Foles stats out of the water!

Quote:IMO Geno is not a good QB. Thought he was trash comming out still think he's trash. Like the other poster said Cyp & this yrs QB class>>>> Geno

I hope your right.  I haven't watched him much this year, but from what I saw he was very up and down.  If he can consistently catch fire he will be a good QB.

Again, that hasn't happened.  If it does, we will regret not taking him.  If it doesn't, Caldwell looks pretty smart. 

Either way we could have done much worse than Cyp, so I'll just drop it.

Geno did just fine for a rookie surrounded by quite possibly the worst skill position talent in the league. He started out pretty well, hit the rookie wall hard and sucked up the middle of the season, and rebounded to finish pretty strong...while showing plenty of franchise QB flashes throughout. I can guarantee you the Jets are not disappointed in how he performed.