Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Thursday Night Football Game From Kansas City?
Kansas City Chiefs (9-3)
Oakland Raiders (10-2)
[Show Results]

***Official Raiders @ Chiefs Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

I doubt there is any conspiracy. It just gets cold there and has been pretty cold for a few days now. The way that Arrowhead is built, there is more shade over the field than stadiums like Everbank that are more spread out. The upper levels are also closer to the field which helps hold the noise in the stadium.
It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I doubt there is any conspiracy. It just gets cold there and has been pretty cold for a few days now. The way that Arrowhead is built, there is more shade over the field than stadiums like Everbank that are more spread out. The upper levels are also closer to the field which helps hold the noise in the stadium.

I guess that helps explain why Arrowhead Stadium is louder than some others that sell out every week.

Kickoff can't come soon enough. GO CHIEFS!

Quote:I guess that helps explain why Arrowhead Stadium is louder than some others that sell out every week.
The fans are actually really loud anyways, the stadium design just adds to it.  

It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Spott, are you really a Chiefs fan? It sure looks like that in this thread.

Oakland's offense has a problem tonight: Kelechi Osemele is sick and can't play.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...or-raiders

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 08:10 PM by JackCity.)

Osemele is out for the Raiders. Pretty big loss

Quote:Osemele is out for the Raiders. Pretty big loss

I just said that.

Quote:I just said that.

He posted 1 minute after you. It's a possibly your response was not posted when he began to type.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Half hour left . . .

Thanks for the update for those who can't tell time.

This should be a good game but I still think the Raiders win this one.  24-14 Raiders.

Quote:Thanks for the update for those who can't tell time.

This should be a good game but I still think the Raiders win this one.  24-14 Raiders.

Whoever wins it will be fun to watch.

If they call that control and a catch and uphold this fumble, I definitely don't know what a catch is.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

TNF turns what should be a great game into a massive stinker.

Hill>>>>>>>>>>>>Grant

Quote:TNF turns what should be a great game into a massive stinker.
how is this?

Better. Expected more fire out of Oakland.

Mark Davis reminds me of the bosses son who took over when his dad died on horrible bosses 2.

Carr is Bortlesing his defense.

Raiders D is getting shredded. Kind of surprising to see Smith go downfield a lot so far.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.