Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Mock

I struggle to see Rams not taking jake Matthews. But other than that it's a decent mock I can truthfully see the texans passing on Teddy and going after like Jay Cutler.

The browns would be deadly with Gordon and Sammy Watkins!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2013, 11:27 AM by SuperJville.)

@Bullseye

I would play Clowney at RE or LE.  Even if he doesn't start right away, I'd take him.  Injuries happen... trades happen... poor play happens.  It's not really about what happens immediately after drafting him.  But in 2 years - whether or not Quinn and Long are playing at a high level for the Rams isn't a sure thing.  I know nothing is a sure thing, but I just think you have to take the BAP, regardless or position most of the time.  Especially if it's a pass rusher - you really can't have too many good pass rushers ever.

I think a tackle at 2 overall isn't a smart idea anyway when I think about it more and more...  I would rather build the O-line with 2nd and 3rd rounders that you take nearly every year or through free agency.

For instance - even undrafted Cam Bradfield has held his own playing LT this year.  I don't think he's been that big of a liability.  If you get that consistently from Bradfield - it makes drafting a LT at #2 overall kind of seem almost silly.  I think it's more about the entire unit - I'd rather have 5 solid O Lineman than an allpro LT with 2 guards that suck.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I struggle to see Rams not taking jake Matthews. But other than that it's a decent mock I can truthfully see the texans passing on Teddy and going after like Jay Cutler.

The browns would be deadly with Gordon and Sammy Watkins!

Thanks sir

I could see this happening actually and though I dont like him for us, Bortles would probably be the perfect QB in this draft to pick up and keep for a year or two behind Alex Smith.

I do think though if any of the top 3 Wide Receivers are still there when Kansas City as picking they instantly pull the trigger, though its almost a certainty that Watkins and Evans wont be.

Quote:I could see this happening actually and though I dont like him for us, Bortles would probably be the perfect QB in this draft to pick up and keep for a year or two behind Alex Smith.

I do think though if any of the top 3 Wide Receivers are still there when Kansas City as picking they instantly pull the trigger, though its almost a certainty that Watkins and Evans wont be.

I think Kansas City has to look at a QB late in the 1st, Alex Smith can only take a team so far, they need a playmaker at that position. I can see them going WR or TE however.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!