Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags mention on Family Guy

Quote:As said, you wish, Brian lover. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Only losers like Brian. Loser. 

Never claimed to be a winner  Banana

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gotta be better than Henne right?

http://i.mobypicture.com/user/mosesedge/view/16349144
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

LOL, awesome. 

Still better than Gabbert.

Quote:Still better than Gabbert.

...and Henne. 

....and Leftwich

Quote:As said, you wish, Brian lover. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Only losers like Brian. 

Plus, one of the major differences between you and I? Is I'm not trying to be something I'm not  Wink

Quote:I found a pic of you..

[Image: 116jg9v.png]

Not likely. 

TMD's mom's basement doesn't have windows. 

Quote:Not likely. 

TMD's mom's basement doesn't have windows. 

Those are pictures of outside.. 

...and Garrard

Not Bouman though!

If the name "Tim Tebow" is worth a fourth-round pick, the name "Peter Griffin" should be worth at least a two.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013, 09:44 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Plus, one of the major differences between you and I? Is I'm not trying to be something I'm not  Wink

haha, My persona on here is exactly how I am normally. So you = wrong again. Nothing else new there. :blink:

You are always trying too hard to be funny on here. I'd bet in real life you are dull/ not funny at all. 

Quote:haha, My persona on here is exactly how I am normally. So you = wrong again. Nothing else new there. :blink:

You mean??

[Image: 166c8w5.png]

Quote:haha, My persona on here is exactly how I am normally. So you = wrong again. Nothing else new there. :blink:

You are always trying too hard to be funny on here. I'd bet in real life you are dull/ not funny at all. 

Never claimed to be funny.. I'm just being who I am.. Take me as I am and like me or don't Wink

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013, 09:50 PM by jag86fan.)

But he was such a great Center for the patriots! Bring him in and let him drag Henne/Gabbert into the End Zone every play! Screw the delay of game penalty while he sings and dances after every TD...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:But he was such a great Center for the patriots! Bring him in and let him drag Henne/Gabbert into the End Zone every play! Screw the delay of game penalty while he sings and dances after every TD...

Shipoopi!

Was this on an actual episode?
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Are we the London silly nannies now?

I didn't realize until just now that I am not alone in this universe. Of all the people I know, this thread is the single largest group of people I associate with that are Family Guy fans. The show is absolutely brilliant, to have the ability to piss off that many people every week and still be in the air after 15 years, absolutely magical.

I love you guys...... in. that. magical. Christmas type of way.........
Signature goes here.