Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is wrong with the Jaguars franchise?

Quote:I'm in the crowd that would be OK with Caldwell staying.  However, I think most us would have no heartburn if he was fired too.

The biggest argument for Caldwell is that any legit HC would have this team around .500.

I personally believe he has learned each year and became a better GM along the way.

I do hold him responsible for Bradley being a bust, and Bortles.  But with it being clear that he has grown as a GM, I think he will pick a better coach this time around.  I also think he would do better at finding a franchise QB (in all honesty, just about every GM misses on a QB).

While GMs always make mistakes, I just see too much potential and talent on this team not to give him credit.  If he was fired today, I think he'd have a job tomorrow with another team (unlike Jeans Miff).

Just my 2 cents.
He whiffed on Bortles.  He is the pick 6 title holder, and cannot throw a spiral on a regular basis like a 3rd string QB can do.  I had high hopes for him, and I thought he was the real deal.  I'm not sure if its Gus, Bortles, or a combination of both for his blunders.  Maybe the defenses figured him out, and he doesn't know how to prevail.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I agree with your points, but we may not be calling the Browns a bad franchise after the 2017 draft.  They cleaned house and the new regime seems to have a forward thinking concept that could have a young and very talented roster in a year or two. 
I will believe it when I see it. Great franchises start at the top. Jimmy Haslem is a joker. They got a wealth of draft picks but I don't trust the Browns not to muck it up. Even if the Browns had a aberrant year with a good roster and good record (like 2007) they will muck it up again real soon. The Browns will not be a good franchise until Haslem is gone and someone better in in there, same as the Redskins with Dan Snyder. 

With that kind of ownership, you can count on winning the offseason every year but staying home in January.

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:I wish Khan would sell the team to someone else at this point. Hes the problem with this team.

Please go away, you worthless, whining simpleton. 

You are NOT a fan of this team. 

[Image: 15442100_1235845656454676_12414055462552...e=58F26CDB]