Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Police claim teen shot himself in the head while his hands were cuffed behind his back

Police claim teen shot himself in the head while his hands were cuffed behind his back

Durham, NC Police are claiming that a 17-year-old riding in a police cruiser last month committed suicide by shooting himself in the head while his hands were cuffed behind his back.

Durham’s police chief says that Jesus Huerta, the 17-year-old who died in police custody last month, shot himself in the head after he had been searched, handcuffed and placed in the back of a patrol car.

http://bearingarms.com/police-claim-teen...-his-back/

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

<div>Michael Taylor, 1987 ... I remember a city in fear of what was next, and yet there was no next. ... Wondering? Today would there be a higher likelihood of next? It was reported he was frisked before being placed in the cruiser.
</div>

Click here: RetroIndy: The death of Michael Taylor | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

No way of knowing what really happened.

Back in the day my dad worked on the ambulance service in Moundsville WV. The ambulance was part of the funeral home...sort of double duty kind of thing. They got a call out to an apparent suicide on the out skirts of town and when they arrived they found a man with two shots to the back of the head. My dad commented that there was no way it could have been self inflicted and was quickly told to shut up! The police chief told him it was a suicide, the medical examiner guy told my dad not to worry about it...no one like the victim any way!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???