Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Derek Carr's stock is rising fast according to report

Quote:It would be a hoot and I could envision it happening. 

And all the morons who are and have been touting him will look like jackasses. 
Says the moron who thought Dan Lefevour would be a great QB lol. get your crappy takes out of here, its embarrassing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What QBs, other than the obvious in Bridgewater, do you see going ahead of him?

Probably no one but, like him, I think he's a late-first to early-second rounder in talent. 

Quote:Says the moron who thought Dan Lefevour would be a great QB lol. get your crappy takes out of here, its embarrassing.

So did I...  :pinch:

Quote:So did I...  :pinch:
lol shame on you. do you also think carr will bust because his brother did?

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013, 09:39 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Says the moron who thought Dan Lefevour would be a great QB lol. get your crappy takes out of here, its embarrassing.

wow, lefeavor smack, thats new..... yawn. 

Carr is a fraud and will be ineffective as a pro. 

Oh, and you're lame with all these usernames/ multiple accounts. 

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013, 09:44 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Quote:lol shame on you. do you also think carr will bust because his brother did?

I'm not a college-guy like a lot of people here. I watch a game or two on a couple of the big guys (Clowney, Bridgewater, Carr, etc.) and mostly just watch cut-ups on other people. I'll be the first to tell you that my opinion wont be the most accurate, but I don't like Carr for other reasons. Hell, I didn't know he was the other one's brother until two weeks ago. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:wow, lefeavor smack, thats new..... yawn. 

Carr is a fraud and will be ineffective as a pro. 

Oh, and you're lame with all these usernames/ multiple accounts. 
ineffective because of his brother right? nice takes!

Quote:I'm not a college-guy like a lot of people here. I watch a game or two on a couple of the big guys (Clowney, Bridgewater, Carr, etc.) and mostly just watch cut-ups on other people. I'll be the first to tell you that my opinion wont be the most accurate, but I don't like Carr for other reasons. Hell, I didn't know he was the other one's brother until two weeks ago. 
There are plenty of reasons to not like carr, i for once dont like his footwork and his offense, but i dont get why people would discount his talent due to his brother.

Quote:What QBs, other than the obvious in Bridgewater, do you see going ahead of him?

I can see Bortles and possibly Manzeil off the board before Carr.
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>