Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does anybody listen to (or enjoy listening to) the Jaguars Monday show with Sexton, Boselli and Prisco?

I listened last night for the first time in several weeks and I was reminded why I don't listen. It's awful. They spend an hour arguing about if the Jaguars benefit from winning. For anybody that doesn't listen, just imagine if every tanking thread was a one hour radio show. You have Boselli on one side and Prisco/Sexton on the other. Arguing about it for an hour. Great radio, huh?

I did laugh when Sexton said it was the best radio show in Jacksonville. Not that the bar is set that high to begin with but...oh really? I hate that they are trying to make it into some Jaguars version of First Take. At least they didn't drag Lageman into that manufactured shoutfest.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like it.  Listening once shouldn't permanently set your opinion.  Take last week for an example:  They talked about alternatives at QB and how the organization can do what they need to no matter where they pick.  Is it great compelling programming?  What is?

Boselli has and will always be loud.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

It's a good show.  But Bosseli needs to tone it down.  He wasn't nearly this annoying on the old show.

We all know that 2 negatives make a positive but what about 3 negatives?

I agree with you Visiting Cobra...  I think having Lagerman around toned Tony down.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Priscoe should get his show back... Afternoon sport talk radio stinks w/o him.  Jay Mohr's show is horrible... I'm in desperate need of some Jim Rome to cleanse my head after all of Jay's impersonations... The worst is how he impersonates a sports talk radio host.... yuk... Jay Morh should be fired.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Priscoe should get his show back... Afternoon sport talk radio stinks w/o him.  Jay Mohr's show is horrible... I'm in desperate need of some Jim Rome to cleanse my head after all of Jay's impersonations... The worst is how he impersonates a sports talk radio host.... yuk... Jay Morh should be fired.

I'm just thankful to have a well polished guy like Tony Modica for the ride home.  He'll probably go national and replace Jay Mohr someday so we better appreciate the time we have here in Jacksonville with one of the best in the business.

Quote:I'm just thankful to have a well polished guy like Tony Modica for the ride home.  He'll probably go national and replace Jay Mohr someday so we better appreciate the time we have here in Jacksonville with one of the best in the business.

At some point Fox Sports1 will start simulcasting his show.

;

;

Really?   I have been completely underwhelmed by Modica.  I was wondering how he ever got a show.   GIve me Prisco anyday

Sexton is the worst! His voice is entirely too annoying. Especially when he grunts when calling a big play. Has anyone else heard this? Or am I the only one lol? What a square ha

I listen to all the shows available on jaguars.com. I think that Jaguars Monday is the best because it gives the most "real" insight into the team but I wholeheartedly agree that the over the top arguing gets old real fast.

They spend sooooooooo much time arguing about who won the argument it's ridiculous.