Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vikings vs Jaguars Score Prediction

Vikings 6

Jaguars 5

Defense plays a great game, gets a safety early. Borltes pick six with 11 Minutes to go in the 4th quarter, but Vikes miss the 2 pt conversion

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Viks 23 jags 10
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Bortles alone will give the vikings Atleast 6 points
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

21-17 Vikings.

I think a close game like yesterday, but Jags just cannot win to save their lives.

Gus will win ONE of these games to ruin draft position. That is a guarantee. And that locker room celebration afterwards will be epic.

Quote:Vikings 6

Jaguars 5

Defense plays a great game, gets a safety early. Borltes pick six with 11 Minutes to go in the 4th quarter, but Vikes miss the 2 pt conversion

This is kind of funny because as soon as I saw your score I thought abut the Vikes scoring on a Pick 6 then failing on a 2-point conversion.  Then I read where you went on to detail that same exact scenario.

Vikings - 10

Jags - 3

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Its gonna be ugly.

12-9

Yikes.

I mean...

Vikes.

Quote:Vikings are built fairly similar to Denver so I expect about the same thing as yesterday.

That's kind of what I'm thinking as far as the kind of game it should be, although I do think the Jaguars get this one.

Jaguars 16

Vikings 13

In Overtime

'02

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 04:34 PM by Caldrac.)

Vikings - 21

Jaguars - 13

Bortles gets benched after half time due to throwing another pick six in this game. I think this weekend he'll get caught looking for Hurns or Sterling over the middle and it'll either be Kendricks or Smith that comes up and runs it back probably from our 30 or 35 yard line to the end zone. After that he's done for the year. He'll get benched. Henne will play the rest of the way in our 11th loss of the year. And then we'll see Allen get the call up from the bull pen for the following three weeks. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Screw predictions. Gus is almost gone. Getting ready to party
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Jaguars - 0

Vikings - 7

The Jaguars score a touchdown late in the 4th quarter but the refs award the points to the Vikings.  Gus throws the red flag but there is not enough evidence to overturn call.  

Minn 4

Jax 1
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Jags lose by two touchdowns.

35-10 Vikings

Are we seriously not going to acknowledge this?  This is gold.

Also... Vikes more than the Jags... whatever... doesn't matter, WE GON LOOOOOSE!

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

0-2 Vikings.

Jaguars are set to receive the ball with 4 minutes left and a scoreless game. The punt is muffed and rolls into the endzone for a safety. We punt the ball away and the Vikings run out the clock with a suddenly emergent run game.

I can't think of any more Jaguars ways too lose... We've done them all already.

Quote:Vikings - 21

Jaguars - 13

Bortles gets benched after half time due to throwing another pick six in this game. I think this weekend he'll get caught looking for Hurns or Sterling over the middle and it'll either be Kendricks or Smith that comes up and runs it back probably from our 30 or 35 yard line to the end zone. After that he's done for the year. He'll get benched. Henne will play the rest of the way in our 11th loss of the year. And then we'll see Allen get the call up from the bull pen for the following three weeks.

If only. Allen should be starting by now.

These threads are no longer worthwhile, just acknowledge the fact that we're going to lose out and be done with it. 

Vikings- 31

Gus- 8

Blake Bortles throws 2 pick 6's to this strong defense.  24-13 Vikings.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

31-13 Vikings.

I think Bortles gets benched at halftime. Then spacecoast will post about defense ppg and passing yards.