Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fast and Furious Paul Walker dead at 40; car accident

Quote:I watched video on the Dailymail site of the crash scene.  The car was cut in half.  Completely destroyed.

What I couldn't believe is the tree that the car appears with in the crash scene doesn't exactly look all that big/ strong. Yet its there in the middle of the car. Appears to be still upright, too. 

The speed during that accident must have been ridiculous. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What I couldn't believe is the tree that the car appears with in the crash scene doesn't exactly look all that big/ strong. Yet its there in the middle of the car. Appears to be still upright, too. 

The speed during that accident must have been ridiculous. 

I believe they hit a pole before striking the tree.  That's probably what did the major damage.  

I agree about the speed.  These cars are reinforced to handle the g loads of cornering.  It's lucky someone else wasn't taken out.

Quote:I believe they hit a pole before striking the tree.  That's probably what did the major damage.  

I agree about the speed.  These cars are reinforced to handle the g loads of cornering.  It's lucky someone else wasn't taken out.

ok, that makes more sense. That tree looked like an accident of that nature would have taken it down easily. 

Paul left behind a daughter. He was only 40-years old! RIP Paul!

Paul Walkers death had about as much impact on me, as his life did...Yeah none.

s
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Paul Walkers death had about as much impact on me, as his life did...Yeah none.
... and you felt the need to post this because???