Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The oldest member on the board (In terms of join date.)

While my post count isn't as legendary per say I am for the most part a daily viewer of all things Jaguars including the forums. Hard to believe I'll have been a member for 9 years in just a few months. If I recall correctly I was working for a call center company that had a contract for Dell computers tech support then sales the time I started this up. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My post count was 179,759 when we lost them due to the board changing... there was also a time when the board didn't have post counts for a few months if I remember correctly... then there was a time, when the board changed, that several of us was caught in the "dark side"...we couldn't make it over to the new board but could post on the old board... strange as it sounds it was true... jaxjagman2 and me were the last ones to make it over thanks to help from other posters...

Jagsgrams was the first poster to reach 100.00 post on the board and I was the second one... I've been around awhile and seen our board grow and go through a lot of changes... I don't posts as often as I use to but read the board everyday just like I've always have...
[url=http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Tennessee__Rocky_Top.mp3][/url]</P><P>
;
 </P> <DIV class=b2></DIV>
;

Fargin.

That is all.
MAGIC FAIRY DUST:

It's Still Not Working.

I've been lurkin fur years..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I've been lurkin fur years..

I too lurk fur from time to time.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I too lurk fur from time to time.

Then the police show up.

Quote:Then the police show up.

Yeah, but I got there early to get the best spot. They'll have to find their own.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Yeah, but I got there early to get the best spot. They'll have to find their own.

It's all fun and games until someone issues a restraining order!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:My post count was 179,759 when we lost them due to the board changing... there was also a time when the board didn't have post counts for a few months if I remember correctly... then there was a time, when the board changed, that several of us was caught in the "dark side"...we couldn't make it over to the new board but could post on the old board... strange as it sounds it was true... jaxjagman2 and me were the last ones to make it over thanks to help from other posters...

Jagsgrams was the first poster to reach 100.00 post on the board and I was the second one... I've been around awhile and seen our board grow and go through a lot of changes... I don't posts as often as I use to but read the board everyday just like I've always have...

Are you referring to the five days earlier this year I could not get on?

I don't look at post counts, so I had no idea they froze.

I'm just a baby in terms of posting here but I've read the board for many years prior to signing up to post.  It occupied a lot of time for me in high school study hall.

Quote:I'm just a baby in terms of posting here but I've read the board for many years prior to signing up to post.  It occupied a lot of time for me in high school study hall.

A baby in name only. When did you create the name iowajagsfan28?

Quote:Fargin.

That is all.
A Buckethead sighting? Is BananaPhone going to appear too?

Quote:A baby in name only. When did you create the name iowajagsfan28?

I had to go look at my profile to be sure.  I joined here in June of 2008.

Quote:Are you referring to the five days earlier this year I could not get on?

I don't look at post counts, so I had no idea they froze.
No...
[url=http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Tennessee__Rocky_Top.mp3][/url]</P><P>
;
 </P> <DIV class=b2></DIV>
;

Quote:It's all fun and games until someone issues a restraining order!! :thumbsup:

Guess that's why everyone calls you a party pooper.

Quote:My post count was 179,759 when we lost them due to the board changing...

I find this very hard to believe. 

I have 40K posts since 2005 and I post A LOT, and just about daily. You'd have to be on here like 24/ 7 and crank out an unGodly amount of posyts to get over 4 TIMES that amount, which you are claiming. 

You are almost certainly mis-remembering. 

Quote:Guess that's why everyone calls you a party pooper.

I have never pooped at a party in my life!!

Well...okay, there was that one time, but to be fair, I was only one at the time! :thumbsup:

Quote:I have never pooped at a party in my life!!

Well...okay, there was that one time, but to be fair, I was only one at the time! :thumbsup:

You, always with the excuses.

Quote:You, always with the excuses.

I know...I'm a sad one, aren't I?