Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams extend, and then fire Jeff Fisher

Quote:I heard the same thing.

I also heard the stache is 10th in wins.

No, sorry. Gus is hands down the worst head coach in nfl history. Nobody else compares.

Jeff Fisher just can never put together a competent offense.

Mike Smith is not a very exciting option but he's probably a safe bet to at least turn things around.

I like Sean McDermott from Carolina. Idk if he has what it takes to be head coach, but he has earned a chance.

I'd love norv Turner to be part of the team but really only as offensive coordinator.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 04:44 PM by Mowerguy.)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18263...louis-rams

So the dominoes are starting to fall

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Jim Harbaugh will be the next HC of the LA Rams. Write that down.

Yeah, Fisher sucks and all, but hes been in the league for 21 years and still only has one full season where he hasn't bested Bradley.

The fact that Bradley is still employed is an embarrassment.

Rams to hire Mike Smith

Quote:http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18263...louis-rams

So the dominoes are starting to fall

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 04:57 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Whatever the Rams do, Jeff Fisher made the right choice not throwing Goff out there for as long as he could because lets be real. Goff is terrible. Like really really terrible.

This is why you really have to luck out as a franchise and hit rock bottom when there is a generational QB in the draft. Otherwise, you end up reaching out of need and you get, well, Goff.

Quote:Jim Harbaugh will be the next HC of the LA Rams. Write that down.

Stan Kroenke's very deep pockets would be tested.  

It's going to take a mint to lure Jim Harbaugh out of Ann Arbor,   especially going to another dysfunctional NFL organization.   But it would enable Harbaugh to face the 49ers twice a season.

Quote:Whatever the Rams do, Jeff Fisher made the right choice not throwing Goff out there for as long as he could because lets be real. Goff is terrible. Like really really terrible.

This is why you really have to luck out as a franchise and hit rock bottom when there is a generational QB in the draft. Otherwise, you end up reaching out of need and you get, well, Goff.

If that turns out to be the case over the long haul,  it could take years for the Rams to recover from the trade for Jared Goff.

Quote:   If that turns out to be the case over the long haul,  it could take years for the Rams to recover from the trade for Jared Goff.

I could see the Rams and Broncos making serious runs at Romo this off-season.

Quote:I could see the Rams and Broncos making serious runs at Romo this off-season.

In addition,  the Jets as well.

Quote:  In addition,  the Jets as well.

Yeah, them too. I think Romo will really turn around either of those franchises that takes him. At least until he gets hurt. People underestimate Romo.

Quote:Yeah, them too. I think Romo will really turn around either of those franchises that takes him. At least until he gets hurt. People underestimate Romo.

The key is can Tony Romo stay healthy?   He hasn't been able to and his age is working against him.   When relatively healthy,  Romo should be able to elevate a team in a significant manner or even more than that. 

Quote:OK let's go :

HC : Jeff Fisher

Assistant HC : Rex Ryan

DC : Gus Bradley

OC : Jedd Fisch

0-16, 2018 first overall pick !!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

No Fun

Quote:Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

^^^THIS   x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

ANYBODY , and I MEAN ANYBODY, that wants fishface to coach the jags is a EPIC MORAN!!!

The guy sucks, and he's a DB. 

[Image: getabrainmoransandroid.jpg]

Quote:Extended and then fired.

Sounds like the ending to a good time.

Quote:I just heard today that in 21 seasons as a HC, fisher had 6 winning seasons. He might actually rival Gus as the worst head coach of all time.

I counted 11 winning seasons in 22 years (including this year).

Jeff Fishers reputation was built on making the Jaguars his whipping boy back in the old days.