Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Chipotle or Pollo Tropical
Chipotle
Pollo Tropical
[Show Results]

Chipotle or Pollo Tropical

Quote:If you like good queso (and I don't mind Moe's), try La Nop's. Very good.
La nop's is pretty good. If I give in and say yes to Mexican that's where we go. There are two Mexican places nearby and that's definitely the better of the two.

So, why all the talk about Mexican places if we aren't talking about Mexican places?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If you like good queso (and I don't mind Moe's), try La Nop's. Very good.

La Nop has some yummy queso...they are the ones that have the fajita nachos too! Yum. There is a Mexican place over on Belfort that has even better queso...Los Portales I think the place is called.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Tijuana Flats ftw.

Talk about over rated!!!

Quote:La Nop has some yummy queso...they are the ones that have the fajita nachos too! Yum. There is a Mexican place over on Belfort that has even better queso...Los Portales I think the place is called.

Los portables is the other Mexican place we have here and we find it to be ucky.

Quote:Los portables is the other Mexican place we have here and we find it to be ucky.

But their queso is yummy! The only thing I ever get there is the white enchiladas...those are good!

Quote:Talk about over rated!!!
Just ate there today with some co-workers of mine.. Totally awesome nachos and the eye candy there rocked Wink

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Just ate there today with some co-workers of mine.. Totally awesome nachos and the eye candy there rocked Wink

Never had their nachos...but their other stuff isn't all that.

Quote:Never had their nachos...but their other stuff isn't all that.

Don't know, i always get the nachos when i go..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

moes!

Quote:moes!

No's!!

Quote:But their queso is yummy! The only thing I ever get there is the white enchiladas...those are good!

The queso is good. But they force you to get it because the salsa they give you taste like [WIRTY DORD REMOVED]

Quote:La nop's is pretty good. If I give in and say yes to Mexican that's where we go. There are two Mexican places nearby and that's definitely the better of the two.

So, why all the talk about Mexican places if we aren't talking about Mexican places?
Pollo Tropical is definitely not Mexican. I have never been to Chipotle, but isn't it Mexican influenced, even if just very little?

Anyway, back to Mexican food.....I could eat at La Nop every day.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Pollo Tropical is definitely not Mexican. I have never been to Chipotle, but isn't it Mexican influenced, even if just very little?

Idk man. All I know is bb4 scalded me for assuming they were Mexican places Sad and since then there seems to be talk about only Mexican places. Just a big joke on jaggy I guess Sad. I feel like eeyore now. I so confused.

Quote:The queso is good. But they force you to get it because the salsa they give you taste like [WIRTY DORD REMOVED]

Yeah...not a fan of the salsa. Although, to be honest...I'm not a fan of most salsas because I'm one of those lucky people that has cilantro issues.

Quote:Idk man. All I know is bb4 scalded me for assuming they were Mexican places Sad and since then there seems to be talk about only Mexican places. Just a big joke on jaggy I guess Sad. I feel like eyesore now. I so confused.

No scalding! Just filling you in on something you didn't know! Tongue

Quote:Yeah...not a fan of the salsa. Although, to be honest...I'm not a fan of most salsas because I'm one of those lucky people that has cilantro issues.

That's the problem with their salsa waaay too much cilantro. Kinda tastes like soap.

Quote:That's the problem with their salsa waaay too much cilantro. Kinda tastes like soap.

You have the same issue I have. It's genetic...some people have it, some people don't.

Quote:No scalding! Just filling you in on something you didn't know! Tongue
I know. I was just kidding.

Stupid autocorrect. Eeyore not eyesore in my previous post.

Quote:You have the same issue I have. It's genetic...some people have it, some people don't.

Ok... This is new to me. My wife and I don't like Los portales because the soap taste. But that's the only place we notice it. Do other places not use the cilantro? And is this cilantro/soap hereditary thing real or are you yanking my chain?

Quote:I know. I was just kidding.

Stupid autocorrect. Eeyore not eyesore in my previous post.

I figured you meant Eeyore....my dad always called me Pooh when I was little because I loved Winnie the Pooh!