Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote for MJD Fedex ground player of the week

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-an...013/REG/12

MJD is up there, when we win games we always have somebody up for these, cant wait til we have a real QB and a winning team

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wish people could vote for only the air or gorund player. As a Broncos and Buckeyes fan, I hated voting for Tom Brady.

Quote:I wish people could vote for only the air or gorund player. As a Broncos and Buckeyes fan, I hated voting for Tom Brady.
I guess voting for Brady is giving the devil his due

Read this in the Boston Herald this morning- since 2003, Tom Brady is 23-5 in games played under 32 degrees; Peyton Manning is 1-6.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Is it wrong that I don't think MJD deserves Ground Player of the Week cause he didn't even break 100 yards rushing?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Read this in the Boston Herald this morning- since 2003, Tom Brady is 23-5 in games played under 32 degrees; Peyton Manning is 1-6.

Guess playing in a dome all those years didn't help Manning at all...made him a little soft when it comes to temperatures.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Take out the 40 yard run and MJD's other 13 carries went for 38 yards or so. That's pretty pedestrian. I know it's not fair to cherry pick like that but I agree that a guy with less than 100 yards isn't a viable choice. 80 yards with 40 on one run is nothing special.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:Read this in the Boston Herald this morning- since 2003, Tom Brady is 23-5 in games played under 32 degrees; Peyton Manning is 1-6.

After years in a dome, it makes one wonder how the Broncos will do in the latter part of the season. IF Denver somehow reaches the Superbowl, the outdoor game in NY won't help.

I see them slowly going downhill.

It's all JDRs fault. Smile
Blakes Life Matters