Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Am I the only one who has completely forgotten about Mike Mularkey?

"I'm Jaguars head coach Mike Mularkey, and I'm ALL IN".

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Haven't forgotten, but only care enough to blurb about it on a forum.

If you started a thread with said name, have you truly forgotten about him? Evidence says that you, in fact think about him all the time.

Quote:Ultimately, Gus leaving Seattle had zero impact on them and zero impact on us.

We still need an NFL head coach.
And we need some posters who make sense. Go back to sleep.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Saw a picture of him earlier and was like "oh yeah, he was our coach last year" lol. 
I would not be against hiring him again as OC

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I would not be against hiring him again as OC
Sick

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote: Sick
Look what he done with garbage gabbert.  He made him serviceable.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote: Sick
Sick Sick Sick

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

I haven't forgot him, see him at the gym all the time.  I still feel for the guy, talk about a no win situation.  Seems like a good guy, hope he gets another gig somewhere.

His scheme is a little antiquated, but he seems like a capable OC that got saddled with a bum roster and GM.  Worst case scenario for trying to prove yourself as a HC.  

We'll see him somewhere as an OC or position coach next year more than likely.  

I saw him in Man of Steel. Did a good job as Johnathan Kent.

Quote:except that his harley shop would be upbeat,focused and doing better than other harley shps despite not having as good of tools.

Dont see your dislike for Bradley. One of the big things for a HC in a bad situation is how well they do coming off the bye. This team has looked like a different squad and the fact that you can see guys playing hard for a 2-9 team with a new HC should speak volumes.
Wrong! Why do you say a big thing is coming off the bye? Because we've won 2 out of 3? That's your reason which is a veiled standard. What's important is how the team does coming out of preseason!

Gus Bradley's team is 2-9 with some of the most embarassing losses in NFL history. How anyone can hold this man up as a good coach is beyond me. He and Dave built this roster, he and Dave built this assistant staff. He and Dave let players walk.

Astonishing! This crew has a 2-9 team while owning the biggest point spread differential IN LEAGUE HISTORY! Roughly speaking, approximately 19,000 NFL games have been played and this crew owns the worst spread of them all. It's ludicrous to think a coach with that distinction is good.

I'm not saying he won't ever be a good coach, but for now he's not.

Regards...............the Chiefjag

Quote:If you started a thread with said name, have you truly forgotten about him? Evidence says that you, in fact think about him all the time.

Yes, saw his picture in a video and remembered.. stop trying to be a smart [BLEEP]. 

Quote:Look what he done with garbage gabbert.  He made him serviceable.
If you call that serviceable I'd hate to see your mechanic. 

It's not fair to be a big Bradley critic when Caldwell basically said, "Hey guys, we have sucked for a while so we are starting over from scratch. All the vets are going to walk and we are going to spend the next year developing and evaluating talent of rookies and youngsters." Now if Bradley shows no improvement this time next year, then yes, let's raise our eyebrows but until then you can't blame anyone who has to decide on whether or not to start Henne or Gabbs for a poor season.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:Wrong! Why do you say a big thing is coming off the bye? Because we've won 2 out of 3? That's your reason which is a veiled standard. What's important is how the team does coming out of preseason!

Gus Bradley's team is 2-9 with some of the most embarassing losses in NFL history. How anyone can hold this man up as a good coach is beyond me. He and Dave built this roster, he and Dave built this assistant staff. He and Dave let players walk.

Astonishing! This crew has a 2-9 team while owning the biggest point spread differential IN LEAGUE HISTORY! Roughly speaking, approximately 19,000 NFL games have been played and this crew owns the worst spread of them all. It's ludicrous to think a coach with that distinction is good.

I'm not saying he won't ever be a good coach, but for now he's not.

Regards...............the Chiefjag
Fact is, you don't have a clue. None of us do. And we won't for a few years.

But don't let me stop you from pretending you know something you don't.

For now, you're using the wrong standards.

And it's good to know that a team's roster has no effect on a team's performance.

I bet you were saying the same sort of stuff regarding Chuck Noll's first few years.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Now if I could only forget Gene Smith.

I'd forgotten about him until you mentioned him.

Quote:Now if I could only forget Gene Smith.

Gene Smith will always hold a place in our minds. Sadly. I was almost asked to leave the bar during the draft when he selected Anger in the 3rd. "In Gene We Trust."
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:I would not be against hiring him again as OC

So, you're for the Jags winning and placing themselves out of the Bridgewater/ Clowney sweepstakes.....

and now you are championing bringing Mularkey back....

Its pretty obvious that you want this team to remain held back from any real success.