Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Am I the only one who has completely forgotten about Mike Mularkey?

Quote:His scheme is a little antiquated, but he seems like a capable OC that got saddled with a bum roster and GM.  Worst case scenario for trying to prove yourself as a HC.  

We'll see him somewhere as an OC or position coach next year more than likely.  

He was about to be fired in Atlanta as OC before Gene Smith saved him the embarrassment

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I remember watching this the first time. Made me realize just how blessed we are to have this man as our head coach.
"Opportoony"

Quote:I remember watching this the first time. Made me realize just how blessed we are to have this man as our head coach.

Such a shrinking violet.

Quote:except that his harley shop would be upbeat,focused and doing better than other harley shps despite not having as good of tools.

Dont see your dislike for Bradley. One of the big things for a HC in a bad situation is how well they do coming off the bye. This team has looked like a different squad and the fact that you can see guys playing hard for a 2-9 team with a new HC should speak volumes. 
You watch plays, I watch players.

If you want to find a great coach watch his players.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:For some reason I just feel like Del Rio was the coach before Bradley.. Mularkey was derp. 
I liked Muke. He got a raw deal.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:I liked Muke. He got a raw deal.

lol...ok

;

;

Quote:You watch plays, I watch players.

????

Quote:lol...ok
I think Jungle Cat is a Troll.,, just a guess...

Quote:I think Jungle Cat is a Troll.,, just a guess...

Yeah. And seeing as many of his posts are at like 3 in the morning, I think he might be some sort of nocturnal nutjob.

;

;

If that's the case I'd hope you'd notice how hard these guys are playing for Gus on a season, that in terms of playoffs, is lost. Gus is a leader of men. He's squeezed out two wins, regardless, from a roster that should be 0-11. The opponents are getting easier. The wins aren't impressive. The attitude of the players is however very impressive. They're buying what Gus is selling despite most of them likely not returning next year.

Mularkey was one of the most forgettable seasons for the Jaguars.  

Gene's Myth

I spoke directly of how his players are playing hard for him despite being on a losing team.

Quote:Mike got his money. Really wasn't a good fit at all for our team. That said yeah I don't give much thought to his tenure other than him getting more out of Gabbert than current coaching staff.
I think that the 'getting more out of gabbert' really had more to do with MJD still being good the first 6 games (that Gabbs played), and constantly telling Gabbs to not turn the ball over and hiding how bad he really was. Gus let Gabbert play, and Gabbert just played bad. I have always been a fan of Gus' positive attitude, and I have no doubt he will get us looking much better in no time.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.