Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
To all you tankers...

Quote:1.  Winning that last game in 2011 was a sign the team "COULD" win games in the division.  However, the overall lack of talent on the roster-including at the QB spot-made it a lot less likely. 

2.  So you seriously assert there is absolutely no overlap between morality and integrity?

Let me help you...

http://thesaurus.com/browse/morality

Having dispensed with your filibuster, can you now answer the question you worked so hard to avoid?

1. I never said winning one game. You're crying about me wanting to win the rest of our divisional games. That would more than show we could win division games, it would show that we just did, 5 out of 6.

2.Congratulations! Not only do you lack integrity, you've just proven yourself to be immoral!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I've officially seen the light.  I no longer advocate tanking for draft position.  Effective immediately, I now am only for "resting our starters" for our upcoming playoff run.  I see now, that's how you do it with integrity.  And you know what, it really does feel good. :thumbsup:
That's adorable.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:What part would you choose if you could? I always thought that SC was a very clean state as I passed through on my way to Florida. 

I visited the Grenville area and fell in love with it. It's right on that boarder with North Carolina/South Carolina/Tennessee, I think it was June or July and barely in the high 70's. they said in the winter it's not to bad just light snow nothing crazy like New York or Boston.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

There's no such thing as a sign that we can win divisional games.  Because while we improve, so will our opponents.  We draft some players, so do the Titans, Texans, and Colts.  The tacks and tinhorns both have a 1st round pick too.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:There's no such thing as a sign that we can win divisional games.  Because while we improve, so will our opponents.  We draft some players, so do the Titans, Texans, and Colts.  The tacks and tinhorns both have a 1st round pick too.  
But they pick almost as good as us. :teehee:

Quote:There's no such thing as a sign that we can win divisional games.  Because while we improve, so will our opponents.  We draft some players, so do the Titans, Texans, and Colts.  The tacks and tinhorns both have a 1st round pick too.  
Doing something is actual proof you can do something. Pretty blatant sign.

I don't know.

Quote:Doing something is actual proof you can do something. Pretty blatant sign.

lol you're forgetting that its all fluid. You act as if because the Jags beat the Texans this year when they are garbage that its guaranteed to carry over into future years...

How'd that work out for the next 3 times we played the Colts after beating them on that season finale in 2011 that gave them Luck...??

Quote:lol you're forgetting that its all fluid. You act as if because the Jags beat the Texans this year when they are garbage that its guaranteed to carry over into future years...

How'd that work out for the next 3 times we played the Colts after beating them on that season finale in 2011 that gave them Luck...??

I don't know man, that's pretty complicated.  So, you're saying the circumstances when we played are important too? 

Quote:Doing something is actual proof you can do something. Pretty blatant sign.

It's only proof for that one time.  Not for any future times.

The Jaguars beat the socks off of every team that didn't have a stupid flaming thumbtack as a logo in 1999.  The next year we only won 6 games against non-stupid flaming thumbtack teams (but we did beat the stupid flaming thumbtack team once!) 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:lol you're forgetting that its all fluid. You act as if because the Jags beat the Texans this year when they are garbage that its guaranteed to carry over into future years...

I'm not talking about just beating the texans, I'm advocating winning the next 3 division games.  Winning those three games wouldn't be meaningless.

Quote:It's only proof for that one time.  Not for any future times.

The Jaguars beat the socks off of every team that didn't have a stupid flaming thumbtack as a logo in 1999.  The next year we only won 6 games against non-stupid flaming thumbtack teams (but we did beat the stupid flaming thumbtack team once!) 
You are confusing can and will.

Quote:I'm not talking about just beating the texans, I'm advocating winning the next 3 division games.  Winning those three games wouldn't be meaningless.

Yes it would dumbo. We don't get first pick, miss out on probably two QB and probably suck next year. No one wants to see the jaguars lose, we all are fans. Frankly most of us are sick of losing, and are willing to sit through this season and lose out so we potentially get a franchise QB..

Texans would then select bridgewater in your world, potentially be set at QB. Come back the next year with a QB and loaded roster and beat our [BLEEP] till it's black and blue. While you sit back and [BLEEP] and moan why we suck. Only now noticing what a lot of us have been saying all along.

WE NEED A FRANCHISE QB.

Quote:Yes it would dumbo. We don't get first pick, miss out on probably two QB and probably suck next year. No one wants to see the jaguars lose, we all are fans. Frankly most of us are sick of losing, and are willing to sit through this season and lose out so we potentially get a franchise QB..

Texans would then select bridgewater in your world, potentially be set at QB. Come back the next year with a QB and loaded roster and beat our [BAD WORD REMOVED] till it's black and blue. While you sit back and [BAD WORD REMOVED] and moan why we suck. Only now noticing what a lot of us have been saying all along.

WE NEED A FRANCHISE QB.

Pretty much

Quote:That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on a message board.

Stick around. The Attention Dog cooks up posts like that on the regular.

We beat the Colts in week 3 of 2012... Just sayin'

Quote:SUCK ON THIS WIN!
[Image: HappyDance.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2013, 03:01 PM by Jagsrockmysox25.)

I can't believe predator wants us to beat the texans. Securing the 1st pick, drafting our QB, coming back next year with a loaded team and beat us.

You really wanna give them bridgewater? You want us to keep losing? Just so you get a moral victory. Seasons done doofus, I suggest you re evaluate your position because if the jags do beat the texans lose 1st pick, watch texans select their QB and beat us next year I'm going to be mad. And if I hear you whine and cry why we are still sucking, I'm going to point and laugh at you. There's no benefit in winning, NONE. Only that you get 5 minuets of feel good moment. Only later to find out the texans see blood and when they draft the QB of their picking. Jokes on us

Quote:I can't believe predator wants us to beat the texans. Securing the 1st pick, drafting our QB, coming back next year with a loaded team and beat us.

You really wanna give them bridgewater? You want us to keep losing? Just so you get a moral victory. Seasons done doofus, I suggest you re evaluate your position because if the jags do beat the texans lose 1st pick, watch texans select their QB and beat us next year I'm going to be mad. And if I hear you whine and cry why we are still sucking, I'm going to point and laugh at you.

Agreed, one must consider the bigger picture.

What happened to the guy with the girl jumping as his avatar?  That was the best reason for coming around these boards..  I need something to lift me up after this idiotic win..