Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars vs Texans Second Half Thread***

Quote:I know man, we put up 13 points on them. We really are a good team since we beat the 2 win defending AFC south champs.

Laughing Thats what I said....are these people for real or what???? :wacko: 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Nice to get a win but boy do I hope the Texans win a couple down the stretch. Gotta get that top pick.

lol u might as well forget that now

Damn Minnesota and Tampa are blowing it.

Quote:Damn Minnesota and Tampa are blowing it.

well we already blew it, so we get what we deserve. 

Quote:Damn Minnesota and Tampa are blowing it.
Tampa int they will win

NO WAY the Texans win another game.  NO WAY..

Tampa up by 3....a minute left

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 05:09 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:Yeah, sure. The Colts with Luck and now the Texans with Bridgewater....no tanking..... naive. 
Yeah I'm sure that the organization just loves spending tons of money to lose. No one does that. You sound just like New Yorker's who are always looking for conspiracies in everything that they don't like. The real world doesn't live that way though and real fans don't either

Woohoo....Tampa interception!!! Nice call

Quote:well we already blew it, so we get what we deserve. 

Nah, can't root against the Jags.  If we lose fine, but winning is never a bad thing.  Still a lot of games to be played.

i hpoe we win out lol

All I care about is that We The Jaguars won....

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Nah, can't root against the Jags.  If we lose fine, but winning is never a bad thing.  Still a lot of games to be played.

MOODACHAY...

NH3...
"AZANE"

OK guys, let's relax.  We beat a bad Texans team... but I just don't think the Texans will lose out.  I say Matt Shaub will start next week and they win a game or two from now, including beating us at home.

Think about it, we play at home, so you KNOW we're gonna lose.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 05:21 PM by Jinjo.)

As long as we lose out, we will have the first pick. Not panic time yet.

Im not sure our defense can keep this play up, and the offense is still garbage as ever. I would still have my money on us getting the first pick.

Quote:Laughing Thats what I said....are these people for real or what???? :wacko:

When is a Win not a Win???

NH3...
"AZANE"

I dont care if its against a banged up Texans team. A win is a win. A few weeks ago we didnt even looked like we belonged in the NFL

Quote:OK guys, let's relax.  We beat a bad Texans team... but I just don't think the Texans will lose out.  I say Matt Shaub will start next week and they win a game or two from now, including beating us at home.

Think about it, we play at home, so you KNOW we're gonna lose.

Seriously...

NH3...
"AZANE"

It's weird because I want the #1 pick very much, and I think ultimately that will give us the best chance to become a good NFL team again....

If we win because our young guys are playing well and are just getting better, then fine - we probably don't "deserve" the 1st pick anyway.  Seeing guys like Andre Branch play well is good news for us.

BUT, I would have rather had won this game against another team, not the Texans.  We don't want to directly give them an advantage in the draft.

We have to lose the next home game, and I'm confident we will.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I dont care if its against a banged up Texans team. A win is a win. A few weeks ago we didnt even looked like we belonged in the NFL

Seriously...

NH3...
"AZANE"