Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***

So this week I decided to pick up the t'horn D for my fantasy team.  It's gonna give me an added incentive to not turn off the game after the 2nd Quarter...  

If we can score 3 TDs this week on Offense, I think we win.  

The question is, can we score 3 TDs?

Also, to reply to the poster who said this season is dragging...  I have to disagree...  Even though we suck, it's crazy how fast this season is beginning to wind down already.  It feels like just yesterday when I was still thinking Gabbert would have a break out year...  Que Sarah Sarah...  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So this week I decided to pick up the t'horn D for my fantasy team.  It's gonna give me an added incentive to not turn off the game after the 2nd Quarter...  

If we can score 3 TDs this week on Offense, I think we win.  

The question is, can we score 3 TDs?

Also, to reply to the poster who said this season is dragging...  I have to disagree...  Even though we suck, it's crazy how fast this season is beginning to wind down already.  It feels like just yesterday when I was still thinking Gabbert would have a break out year...  Que Sarah Sarah...  

I have tinhorn DST too. I am counting on 3 pick 6's.

Sign number 237 that the Jags are a bad team:

Quote: 35 user(s) are browsing this forum
<p class="" style="color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">17 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users

15 min before kickoff

Quote:I always like watching Jaguars football. We may suck, but it's still fun for me.

Well Put... If you cannot enjoy the play of your favorite team, regardless of the results, you don't enjoy football...

Njoy the Game "JagsFerLife"...

NH3..
"AZANE"

Quote:I have tinhorn DST too. I am counting on 3 pick 6's.

I did the same. I have the chiefs I'm most of my leagues but picked up Houston's d wherever I could.

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 01:52 PM by Trindon Holliday.)

Oh, y'all shouldn't of picked up the Texans D..  Houston secondary is in shambles outside of Joseph..  Kareem has broken ribs and is out.  And Wade strictly sticks them in man coverage and hangs them out to dry.  We're so banged up on defense, that the only difference maker we have is Watt and he's got a back injury as well.  They've been giving up big plays or committing big penalties on the regular.

PROGRESS is what I'm expecting from this and the remainder of the games. I see the light even though it's in the distance but I See It...

NH3...
"AZANE"

bring back gabby!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 01:57 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

I hate having to follow the game on NFL.com.  It's always so slow. In fact, I can usually follow this topic better than I can NFL.com :teehee:

We never get Jags games up here.  Not unless they're playing the NFC East at a time that doesn't coincide with Deadskin Games. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Lets whoop some texans

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

EMPTY SEATS

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013, 02:02 PM by HeeRo.)

Quote:I hate having to follow the game on NFL.com.  It's always so slow. In fact, I can usually follow this topic better than I can NFL.com :teehee:

We never get Jags games up here.  Not unless they're playing the NFC East at a time that doesn't coincide with Deadskin Games. 
espn or cbs sports? i mean the websites btw

Here We Go Jag Fans...

Let's Go Jaguars!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

Where is Stanzi 

GG it was a close game

A good sign for the day to come.

Good game guys.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Good pocket prescence...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Rackly is awful

Was that Rackley on the first play?

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin