Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does anyone care at this point?

Quote:$10 says she owns the Bronco 9000.

Probably has The Packer 500 too

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Decency and humour don't always go together but yeah perhaps not the venue for it.
Not judging or running for safe spaces. Understand the sentiment because we seem so darn off and I cheer spiral passes now

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Not judging or running for safe spaces. Understand the sentiment because we seem so darn off and I cheer spiral passes now

Nah I get ya. Things like that are always touchy. Blake running the ball are the highlights most weeks.

Not really anymore. The game wasn't even being shown here in Tallahassee today and I didn't even try to find a live stream. I just took a nap instead.

Nope.

Quote:$10 says she owns the Bronco 9000.

[Image: 2zntov5.jpg]

Quote:I've stopped getting up early for the games. I now watch the second half only. The apathy set in about a month ago.

From the looks of the stadium today....A LOT of folks stayed home.

The place was a sea of orange.......Khan HAD to have noticed.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:From the looks of the stadium today....A LOT of folks stayed home.

The place was a sea of orange.......Khan HAD to have noticed.

He's been noticing for a while. Khan's problem is he took Wayne Weaver's words to heart when Wayne said his biggest regret was firing TC because he bowed to fan pressure. I firmly believe Khan doesn't want to go down that same road. He's determined to follow his path, fan opinion be damned. Of course, the obvious difference between the two coaches is, well, obvious. But Khan is gun shy and he's allowing the team and the fans to suffer tremendously as a result. 

Nope!!! Until coaching staff and upper management is removed I am no longer watching jaguar football, haven't for several weeks . I am no longer rewening my weekend, it is no longer enjoyable. No more morale victories, we need to be winning. Looking forward to the off season. We need to lose and the browns and 49ers need to win (not going to happen but a the second pick overall would be nice carrot for a new coach and GM)

I don't think so. It seems that's the way they want it as well. Gus and Bortles are proven losers and we're still stuck with them.

No pain, no gain.

I have no desire to even pay attention during the off season.

And idc what happens before next year.

I'm not wasting another$350 on direct TV to watch this team until at least 4 or 5 games into the season and we're winning

Quote:Careful, they might think you are TMD and ban you

It's just frustrating after a while.

This fan base deserves better.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 06:56 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:It's just frustrating after a while.

This fan base deserves better.
99% of the fanbase feel this way...minus space ghost
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I don't. I watch the games just to see how they will lose every week. It's funny to me people are still getting upset like they don't know what's going to happen already.

There is nothing funny about getting upset when we lose. There also is no reason to think people know what will happen before the game. We are not prophets.

Seriously, did you ever think we would only lose by 10 points? Or that we would shut down VON MILLER?

H to the no

I just watch the team with no expectations and hope none of our good plays get serious injuries to where it sets them back for next year.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I just watch the team with no expectations and hope none of our good plays get serious injuries to where it sets them back for next year.

If you have bad expectations, you have expectations.

Quote:There is nothing funny about getting upset when we lose. There also is no reason to think people know what will happen before the game. We are not prophets.

Seriously, did you ever think we would only lose by 10 points? Or that we would shut down VON MILLER?

Tell us how amazing that is, as a Broncos fan.

You are clearly not a fan of the Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 07:07 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Tell us how amazing that is, as a Broncos fan.

You are clearly not a fan of the Jaguars.

You know I clearly am a Jaguars fan. And if you don't think it is amazing, you don't even know who Von Miller is.

Quote:You know I clearly am a Jaguars fan. And if you don't think it is amazing, you don't even know who Von Miller is.

I'm not a Broncos fan. So, you're right. I don't know who von Miller is.

I'm a Jaguars fan. Unlike you.