Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does anyone care at this point?

Its sad that this team was better last season

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's sad that this team was better last season

The offense was. This year the defense is. Put the 2015 offense and 2016 defense together and we are playoff contenders.

Quote:I did post in the game day thread today.

If you don't think I behave like a Jaguars fan, you are not reading most of my posts.

You did not post anything once the game started. Correct. Your are just a fair whether spectator. You are not a real fan, in my humble opinion.

I care.

Like how I was rooting for that directional school to beat Indiana in NCAA Basketball last week. Jaguars can still be spoilers.

What choice do you have? Jump on the Raiders bandwagon?

Quote:I care.

Like how I was rooting for that directional school to beat Indiana in NCAA Basketball last week. Jaguars can still be spoilers.

What choice do you have? Jump on the Raiders bandwagon?

I'm all-in on that Bucs bandwagon. Their coaching staff is basically just the 2007 Jags, without JDR.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 07:37 PM by MoJagFan.)

Wow even Jaguars dot com is Groundhog Day. They made more plays than us... jeez like what a pick six. And this they were close mantra means zero when nothing important is changed.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:I never thought about who my favorite Bronco is.

What is your favorite wine? Does it come in a bottle with a cork or screw top? Or does it come in  a box?

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Real Jaguars fans watch the games. There is no reason not to. Anything can happen.
Like your cats taking a dump on your router and freeing us of you?

Quote:I'm all-in on that Bucs bandwagon. Their coaching staff is basically just the 2007 Jags, without JDR.
Who is currently coaching the #1 team in the AFC.

Quote:Who is currently coaching the #1 team in the AFC.

I'd say it's funny how that things worked out this way, but, I'm too depressed by those facts.

Either way, Raiders/Bucs SB for the Battle of Redemption in Jacksonville.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:Its sad that this team was better last season
Not sad. They were playing against super weak competition last year.

5-11 is the best Gus can do and that's when everything falls just right.

Why wont Khan do something already? Fire Gus, give us something to be excited about.

I'll watch each week, at least until I just can't take it anymore, like if they are getting blownout.

I have accepted the fact that with Gus as HC and BB5 at QB that the Jags will lose anywhere between 2 and 7 times as many games as they will win for as long as they are here. BB5 is just too inaccurate to be a winning QB in the NFL and Gus, well, Gus is just Gus.

I've seen enough to know that's just the way it is.

Sad, but true.

I will look forward to next season only if Gus is gone and they bring in real competition for BB5.

4 more weeks and it will all be over for 2016.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

No.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Why wont Khan do something already? Fire Gus, give us something to be excited about.
What's the point? Firing Gus after Tennessee would've made sense. Lots of sense. Firing him now would just be yet another admission of defeat for a fan base that's had too many this season. Let the man continue his long walk down the Teal Mile to its inevitable end. No interim coach is going to save the day at this point.

Quote:What's the point? Firing Gus after Tennessee would've made sense. Lots of sense. Firing him now would just be yet another admission of defeat for a fan base that's had too many this season. Let the man continue his long walk down the Teal Mile to its inevitable end. No interim coach is going to save the day at this point.

For the fans sake.

Quote:I never thought about who my favorite Bronco is.

Real Jaguars fans don't have a favorite Donko.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Man, im watching redzone, we look like a high school team compared to others. Embarassing.

Quote:For the fans sake.
It would momentarily appease you and about ten other people on here. Firing Bradley just guarantees 2-14, because the players that have already quit aren't going to suddenly care again if Marrone is given four weeks to remind us all why he quit in Buffalo before they could fire him.

Quote:What's the point? Firing Gus after Tennessee would've made sense. Lots of sense. Firing him now would just be yet another admission of defeat for a fan base that's had too many this season. Let the man continue his long walk down the Teal Mile to its inevitable end. No interim coach is going to save the day at this point.
It's not about saving the day at all. Firing him now would give the interim coach a chance at establishing himself as the successor. It would give the fan base a reason to come down to the stadium. It would give the rest of the league notice there is a job opening in Jacksonville.

If you're firing him at the end of the season there is no reason to wait. What gain do you get?

Regards........................the Chiefjag