Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Perfect Pair's legendary kick collection.

Quote:"Well, you need room to grow but they better not be so loose as to fall off your feet."
Here's another one I got a lot...

"I'm not going to spend the money on those when all your going to do is mess them up"

That's why I never got cool jeans either. "Grass stains" this boy got lee and Arizona brands. Man, I do miss those days sometimes. All I had to do was spell some words right make some clay stuff in art class and PLAY!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Talking about NIke SBs? Do you even sk8 bro????

Tommy!!  

Dig these -

http://instagram.com/p/hb6LpdhpNQ/

Quote:Shoes are a big part of my personality.

This...

There used to be a kid in our neighborhood who I thought was disabled because of the way he walked. His feet were splayed and pointed outwards which caused his gait to be terribly stilted and waddle-like. Needless to say this created an excruciatingly slow walking speed.

One day my children made a joking remark about the way he walked. I was aghast. This is not the way I raised them. They knew better. How dare they!

Then my son informed me he walked that way because he didn't want to crease his shoes.

True story.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!