Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mcdonalds has the business stradegy to get you outta depth

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 09:03 PM by jaguarmvp.)

What a plan :thumbsup:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonald-s...42875.html

Sick

debt my fault on the title

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't gauge the depth of the hole I'm currently in. I sure hope McDonald's can get me out.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

You're out of your depth, Donnie!!!!!!!

[Image: BigLebowski2.jpg]

You mean that McEmployees don't get paid like CEO's? Color me shocked! :woot:

Maybe they should learn how to make a big mac before they move onto advanced financial concepts like juggling millions of dollars.....

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I think the real story here is that McResource is a real thing. 

Quote:You mean that McEmployees don't get paid like CEO's? Color me shocked! :woot:

Maybe they should learn how to make a big mac before they move onto advanced financial concepts like juggling millions of dollars.....

Hey, they can go to Hamburger U...what other employer has their own "college"?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Hey, they can go to Hamburger U...what other employer has their own  "college?
I'm sorry those quotation marks weren't big enough...

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2013, 09:40 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Quote:You mean that McEmployees don't get paid like CEO's? Color me shocked! :woot:

I don't think anyone is saying they should be paid like a CEO.

When they take these poor people and work the crap out of them for $7.25 and hour and then post articles like above it's just a rub in the nose.  Jobs are very scarce and very hard to come by.  Infact, there are alot of people with college educations working in fast food places becuase the job market flat out sucks right now.

So they tell these people to get by they should:

Sell their presents

Sell the few things they own.  If they are working for 7.25 they can't have much

Break your food up into smaller pieces so you feel full

Turn off your heat

Apply for welfare

Thats like rubbing it in their face

Just flat out wrong

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I'm sorry those quotation marks weren't big enough...

At least they're teaching them some marketable skills!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I don't think anyone is saying they should be paid like a CEO.

When they take these poor people and work the crap out of them for $7.25 and hour and then post articles like above it's just a rub in the nose.  Jobs are very scarce and very hard to come by.  Infact, there are alot of people with college educations working in fast food places becuase the job market flat out sucks right now.

So they tell these people to get by they should:

Sell their presents

Sell the few things they own.  If they are working for 7.25 they can't have much

Break your food up into smaller pieces so you feel full

Turn off your heat

Apply for welfare

Thats like rubbing it in their face

Just flat out wrong
Welcome to social services. They are creeping into private industry.

This is what social services do to people. Sorry if you don't like it. It is what it is.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

McDonalds was never meant to be a source of income to provide for a family. It's sad that people are having to use jobs like McDonalds as a primary source of income but that's not McDonalds fault.

The outrage should be why is the job market SO bad that people NEED Mcdonalds jobs to provide for their families, fast food is a low skill job meant primarily to employee teenagers and college students as supplement income.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:McDonalds was never meant to be a source of income to provide for a family. It's sad that people are having to use jobs like McDonalds as a primary source of income but that's not McDonalds fault.

The outrage should be why is the job market SO bad that people NEED Mcdonalds jobs to provide for their families, fast food is a low skill job meant primarily to employee teenagers and college students as supplement income.

I agree with the above. It is not McDonalds fault that some people are trying to raise a family on that kind of income. They didn't force these folks to apply/work there.

And I see nothing wrong with what they did. I get presents that I don't want or need all the time and I give them to Goodwill or a family that can use whatever it may be. If I needed the money I would return them in a heartbeat. 

And I'm sorry but although the majority may work hard, they are not getting the crap worked out of them.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2013, 03:55 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hey, they can go to Hamburger U...what other employer has their own "college"?

They also must have their own football team too, because they were wearing those "hamburglar" uniforms last week....

http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnfl...lers-2.jpg