Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Special Teams playing well

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...he-week-12

Nice to see Todman, Anger, Scobee and an odd cast of waiver wire Joe's putting it together.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL. Just listened to the Gus Bradley show.  (They did talk special teams a bit and mentioned how well Mallory has prepared them.)  The funny part came at the very end, however, when talking about Scobee and Anger.  Lageman said something about about kickers being a different breed.  Gus said "what do you mean? I was a punter!"

Lageman: What was your net average?

Bradley  Ahhhhh, look we're out of time guys!  Ha-Ha!!.....

No, I enjoy talking to those guys.  Anger says I'm one of the few head coaches that's ever talked to him! 

Thought that was funny stuff.   Smile

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/aud...a89eb88d3f

36:48 for the funny end bit

7:47 for the real ST talk

Thanks for posting this. I'll admit that I hadn't even noticed how well they've starting playing.

The special teams coupled with the last few weeks' signs of life from the defense is starting to provide some tangible evidence that Gus Bradley has this team on the right track. 

[Image: BZ2cpw5CAAAVapq.jpg]

Let's go Jaygwires.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If only our offense could be as productive...

Quote:[Image: BZ2cpw5CAAAVapq.jpg]
4th round stats right there