Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags WR corps vs. Texans

Quote:I miss Shipley. .

Why did we let him go again?  That's confusing to me…he was a solid slot option.  As for this game, we're pretty much back to Jarret Dillard/MSW territory with what we're throwing out there this week.  

Gene's Myth

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why did we let him go again?  That's confusing to me…he was a solid slot option.  As for this game, we're pretty much back to Jarret Dillard/MSW territory with what we're throwing out there this week.  

Because Brown and Sanders are better slot WRs. You cant have 3/5 of your WRs as slot guys.

Ebert was activated today.  

So it will be Shorts / Sanders / Taylor / Ebert.

It will be interesting to see if Ebert has gotten any better.  I think he's got good upside.  He ran a 4.4 - 40 at his pro day and New England took him in the 7th round though he was projected in the 6th by many.   He hasn't done much yet, but I'm slightly optimistic that Jerry's getting him schooled up. 

Quote:Because Brown and Sanders are better slot WRs. You cant have 3/5 of your WRs as slot guys.

Eh, I feel like Brown could be developed just as well as an outside receiver.  But I get the point now

Gene's Myth

Quote:Because Brown and Sanders are better slot WRs. You cant have 3/5 of your WRs as slot guys.
In defence of shiply, when 3/5 of your slot receievers are injured or questionable for the majority of the season it seems like all the more reason you'd keep an extra slot on the roster. They are in fact, playing the most injury prone position for a WR.

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: Michael DiRocco

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;">Jaguars WR Mike Brown (AC joint) not participating in back-corner end zone pass catching drills.

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;background-color:transparent;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;"> 

minor update