Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell

Quote:Thought so.

Don't think, you hurt the team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Let me clarify, if your daughter is attractive, then of course I don't include her in the "scum" statement. However, if she frequents the scum bars and refuses to shave her armpits/legs/upper lip, then unfortunately she is included in the scum I spoke of. I like your style though... What is your favorite dessert?

There's a old saying that comes to mind here.....

"Arguing with an idiot...is two idiots arguing"

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:There's a old saying that comes to mind here.....

"Arguing with an idiot...is two idiots arguing"

Hey I know that quote! It was said by -Most people who are wrong and they know it.

Such obvious trolling.

;

;

Quote:Such obvious trolling.

I know right? Caldwell is a genius. *puts your head in toilet*

Quote:I know right? Caldwell is a genius. *puts your head in toilet*

Sorry Stanzi

;

;

Quote:Sorry Stanzi

Dork. No one wants you in this thread. *points to door* *shoves you in a garbage can*

Well.. this was a good read.

So this is what a nervous breakdown looks like...

;

;

Quote:Caldwell needs to get FIRED.  How can the organization trot out this group of donkeys and keep calling them thoroughbreds?  Khan obviously doesn't care much about winning and would rather listen to the loudmouth Riverside scum.  Keep listening to the low-life fans who support losers and we'll keep losing.  If we demand a winner, we'll get one.  We need to get rid of those Brigade dorks and rally behind the real fans.
Maybe you could be GM. I have posted a link below where you can apply to work for Mr. Khan and if he likes your ideas maybe he will give you a shot.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors.

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/t...?s=jaguars

Quote:Well.. this was a good read.

The losers of this board only know how to pull the "trolling" card or the "mods please ban him" card. I'm about to pull the "never posting again" card if the dorks can't be knowledgeable.

Quote:Maybe you could be GM. I have posted a link below where you can apply to work for Mr. Khan and if he likes your ideas maybe he will give you a shot.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=jaguars'>http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobskey.cfm?s=jaguars</a>

Leave this for the peasants. Someone of my social class would never even pretend to take part in this. Put the joint down and take down that Nirvana poster.

Quote:Leave this for the peasants. Someone of my social class would never even pretend to take part in this. Put the joint down and take down that Nirvana poster.
I have clearly spoken out of turn. My apologies.

Quote:I have clearly spoken out of turn. My ALL apologies.
fixed

Quote:fixed
LOL! I think he needs some LITHIUM also.

Quote:LOL! I think he needs some LITHIUM also.
honestly it smells like teen spirit. lol

Quote:honestly it smells like teen spirit. lol

You boys sure are giggling a lot.

Quote:You boys sure are giggling a lot.
its about a girl

Quote:honestly it smells like teen spirit. lol
I bet he keeps all of his really good Jaguar ideas in a Heart Shaped Box...

Quote:I bet he keeps all of his really good Jaguar ideas in a Heart Shaped Box...
seriously, what a negative creep, here she comes now.